The unwanted visitor

Recap-
"Rosie?" He asked.
I turned around and looked behind my dad. My breath caught in my throat. I saw the most handsome yet intimidating man I have ever seen.
Alpha Carter...
End of recap-

I was speechless

I was speechless. I just stared at this mysterious hot man. He had green eyes with blonde hair. Sun kissed skin and pink plump lips that looked so damn kissable. I was lost in his green eyes.
I was interrupted by my thoughts when my dad was waving his hand in front of my face. I turned my attention to my dad. "Uhh... Yeah?" I cleared my throat. My dad looked at me then to Alpha Carter and then back to me. He then lifted an eyebrow, but quickly put his serious face back on. "What are you doing here?" I was about to answer him when the door slammed open. I snapped my head towards the door and saw my brother, Jaxson smirking at me. He let out a growl. I smirked, and said "Gotta go dad!" I then sprinted up the stairs and into my bedroom. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I heard loud footsteps making there way up the stairs. I ran towards my window and opened it. "Rosie!" I heard my brother yell, but I wasn't going to stay and find out what he had in mind so I jumped down from my two story window, and landed on my feet gracefully. I was about to turn and sprint to my car, when out of the corner of my eye I see Alpha Carter watching me while my dad was speaking to him. I had chills running up and down my spine. I sprinted to my car and got the keys out from the flower pot, that's right next to my 2008 Honda Civic. I started the car and drove off.

********** 2 hours later ************

I parked my car and took a deep breath

I parked my car and took a deep breath. It was now dinner time and I was starving, but I didn't feel like making any thing big. I walked through the front door into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got an apple. I closed the fridge door and walked to the sink to wash off my apple. Then when I turned the water off I felt hands come from behind me and come around my waist holding me in place. I turn my head and see the pack pervert. I groan and say, "What do you want Aiden?"
Aiden had dark hair and brown eyes with a little bit of freckles he had muscles, but no where near close to Alpha Carters. I felt his chest vibrate on my back from him chuckling. He then whispered in my ear and said, "What I want baby is you." I could feel his warm breath fan across my ear and the side of my right cheek. I shivered and not from delight either. "Move!" I yelled.
He chuckled again. "Or what baby?" I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Do you want to find out?" I turned my head to see him smirking. "Are you gonna spank me good babe?" I growled. I grabbed his arm and then pulled it back with all my might, until I heard a loud crack. I new I had broken his arm, I just hoped that he was feeling a whole lot of pain right now. I then kicked him in the balls and ran. I ran into the hallway, around the corner and looked back to see if Aiden was following me. He wasn't.  I looked forward again, but it was to late I ran into a wall and fell on my butt. "Ow! Uh, gosh! Son of a bitc...." I looked up and saw Alpha Carter looking down at my with an amused look on his face. I rolled my eyes and got to my feet. I quickly mumbled an apology and was about to run up the stairs he then grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him. He just stared at me for a few seconds, until I spoke up. "Uh, do you mind?" I gestured with my eyes down towards where he held my arms with his hands and then his grip tightened. I shot my eyes up and glared daggers at him. His once serious face turned into a smirk. I scoffed and got out of his grasp. He looked shocked. I turned back and said, "You may be the strongest Alpha there is, but if you ever grab me like that again, I'll chop your dic* off and make you eat it." With that I gave him my best smile and made my way up the stairs, to my bedroom.  I decided to skip dinner and go straight to sleep. Tomorrows my birthday and I'm turning eighteen!
"We might have a chance of meeting our mate too!" My wolf Adara mind-linked me.
"Adara?" I linked back.
"One and only."
I mentally rolled my eyes and sighed.
"Where have you been, I haven't heard from you all day? You've been acting weird though, like you can't focus on anything."
"You'll see why tomorrow! Now go to sleep, must get that beauty sleep!"
I giggled and got ready for bed. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was surrounded by darkness.