First kiss

(1k reads!!!! thank you all that have read my story!!! I hope you enjoy it!!!!)

recap-

"Rosie?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Linguine?"

I giggled,"yep."

"Good one."

I giggled again.

end of recap-

Rosies POV:

I woke up to see that Carter is still asleep. I rested my head on my elbows and just looked at his handsome face. His deep forest green eyes shut, with long eye lashes. His eyebrows that are usually furrowed are now relaxed. His hair is disheveled which makes him even more impossibly sexy. I looked down to his chest to see it going up in down in slow deep breaths. His abs just made me want to pour chocolate on them and lick it all off. I get up to use the bathroom and fix myself up a bit so when he wakes up I don't look like a troll with my hair going every which way. After I was done going pee and fixing my hair, I brushed my teeth. Satisfied on how I looked I went back into the bedroom and laid down, staring at him again.

"You know staring is rude..."

I giggled, "I wasn't staring."

"Oh really?" He wiggled his eyebrows and I blushed then looked away. He chuckled and got up. He was only wearing boxers. I watched his tight nice shaped ass as he walking to the bathroom. He turned to the side so you could see he was well endowed. (Well endowed in case any of you guys didn't know means that he was big, down there ;).)
I unintentionally licked and bit my lip. "Like what you see?" He smirked.
I made eye contact with him. I blushed and mumbled a no. He smirked and turned around, letting me see his ass again. He walked into the bathroom and came out a couple of minutes later. He walked to his closet and I watched how everyone of his muscles flexed and I was starting to feel really hot. He pulled out a pair of jeans that would show his perfectly shaped ass. Then he pulled out a white t-shirt that I knew would hug his upper body to perfection. I was brought out of my trance when Carter said, "I'm going to take a shower," he bit his lip, "Wanna join me?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and couldn't help the smile that formed on my face, "in your dreams." I joked. He chuckled, "always in my dreams, baby..."He walked towards me and leaned down so his lips was next to my ear, "and in reality." I shivered. He noticed this, and started to kiss below my ear, sucking, nipping and licking. I moaned. I traveled my hands across his muscular arms to his broad shoulders until they landed in his hair. I felt him smirk against my skin. My wolf purred in pleasure. He started to kiss down my neck, to my collar bone. "C-carter..." I moaned. He growled softly, and continued to kiss my collar bone. He pulled my shirt up a little with his right hand and moved his hand up and down feeling my soft skin, while his left hand caressed my cheek. I pulled on his hair and heard him groan. He moved his head so he could trail kisses down my stomach. He kept getting lower and lower and I started to get the desire for him to kiss something else. I felt pools of heat between my legs and knew I had to stop this, but I really didn't want to. He growled, "you smell so good," then groaned, "when you're turned on."

I felt my face heat up, and knew I must've looked like a tomato. His hands started to roam my curves and stomach. I heard him groan, "damn don't I love it when you blush," he moved his face so close to my face our lips were almost touching. "Especially if I'm the one who causes it." His warm minty breath fanned across my face and I couldn't help but look down at his plump pink lips. He put both arms on the sides of my head caging me in, he gripped my right thigh and pushed it away from my left one and positioned himself in between my legs. He covered my mouth with his and I instantly felt sparks. He moved his large hands in the waves of my chocolate colored hair. My desire for him enhanced. Our lips moved in sync it was easy and passionate at first, but then it became hard and demanding. I gripped his hair tighter pulling him impossibly closer to me. He licked my lip for entrance, but I decided to tease him and not grant him entrance. He gripped my ass tightly causing a yelp to escape my lips. He took this chance to put his tongue in my mouth. His tongue explored my entire mouth, I was loving every second of it. I moaned into his mouth and I heard him groan. I tightened my legs around his waist and he started grinding into me. My tongue got pulled into his mouth as he sucked and tugged on it with his teeth. I bit his bottom lip, earning a groan from Carter. Then just my luck there was a knock on the door. Carter growled and ignored the knock and so did I. The person knocked again ,"Alpha Carter?"

Carter groaned and looked towards the door, "what?" he snapped.

"It's Drew, and Nate is giving us trouble."

Carter sighed in frustration then when he turned his eyes back to me his eyes softened. "I gotta go okay?" I nodded and said "be careful." Carter nodded and got off me reluctantly. He walked to the door and opened it, not caring who saw him in all his glory. Drew realized Carter was just in his boxers, his eyes widened, and he covered his eyes with his tan hands. "Jeez dude, the least you could've done was cover up, I mean I know that I'm sexy and that you want me, but you gotta know I'm a straight man, and you got a mate... It just wouldn't work out."

Carter laughed, and man didn't it sound heavenly. "You're a freak... and dude?"

Drew looked up into Carters eyes, and smirked, "yes duuudddeeee. Now get dressed and lets get moving mister!"

Carter growled playfully, "I'll be down in a couple of minutes." Drew nodded and left without another word.
Carter shut the door and turned around. He walked over to me and pulled me into his arms. He put his head in the crook of my neck and breathed in my scent. I felt his body instantly relax and then he pulled away a little so he could face me. "Do you want to go down to see your family? You can walk around the territory."

My eyes widened and I nodded my head fiercely. "Okay, but you can't let them go beyond the territory, I want to apologize to them personally first before I let them leave."

"Okay. Thank you Carter." I smiled and he smiled back. He brought his lips down to mine and kissed me slowly trying to savor the moment. He pulled away and smiled at me. He wrapped his large arms around my small frame and I wrapped my arms around his waist. Drew came up and knocked again, "come on dude, stop doing the dirty with Rosie we've got business to do." I bursted out laughing and saw Carter smiling at me lovingly. "I love your laugh." I blushed, "I love your laugh too." He smiled ear to ear and pecked my lips, "go have fun with your family." I nodded and he left.
"I can't wait to see them!" My wolf howled. I smiled, "I can't wait to see them too!"