The punishment

Recap-
The gates opened and we drove up the beautiful stoned driveway. It was the most beautiful house I have ever seen. I was so focused on the house I didn't even hear Carter get out and then open my door, until I heard him say, "welcome home."
End of recap-

I was speechless. I was drawn out of my thoughts when Carter said, "out."
I growled at him, "let me at him! Let me at him!" Adara my wolf mind linked.
"No, I don't want to, witnesses are here, and besides if we kill him where would we hide the body?" I mind linked back.
She chuckled, "True, true."
I looked at him, crossed my arms, tilted my head a little and smirked. "Ever heard of please?" I asked. I saw amusement come across his face and knew this wasn't good. "Only when your moaning and pleading for me to keep fucking you..." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. He chuckled and grabbed my arm. When I got to my feet, he tried pulling, but I pulled back. I wasn't going anywhere willingly with him. He sighed, "you're so fucking stubborn." I smirked, "so are you...love." He bit his lip and threw me over his shoulder. "Come on! Let me down!" Smack. "Ow! Stop it!" Smack. "Carter!"
Smack. "I suggest you stop talking sweet thing, or there is plenty more where that comes from." He smacked my ass again, "and I definitely don't mind doing it."
My wolf purred with pleasure, she liked the idea of him doing that. While I on the other hand didn't want that to happen. I stayed quiet. He walked up the steps and opened his big front doors. He then went up the stairs, opened to what I assumed was his bedroom. Kicked the door with his foot to close it and flung me on the bed with me landing on my back. He then eyed me up and down. He bit and licked his lips. He took off his shirt (picture above) and then got on top of me and started kissing my neck.
"Get the fuck off me!" He stopped kissing my neck and growled. He then got off me and picked me up so I was bent over on his knee. "I'm going to smack that beautiful ass you have ten times."
"For what?!" I yelled and tried to get off of him, but he held me down. "For disrespecting me more times than I can count."
He started to tug my pants down and I was squirming. Smack. "Ow!" He then tugged on my pants again. "Stop!" I tried to move his hands, but he held my hands down. He moved down so he was next to my ear and whispered, "stay still before you turn me on with all your squirming. It feels like you're grinding on me." He then groaned. I froze and he kissed my neck. He pulled my pants down and all there was that was keeping him from seeing my ass was my panties. He then began tugging on that to, but my hands stopped him. "Don't." I said and glared at him.
He looked at me and then licked his lips. He pulled my panties down and stroked it. "Damn." I heard him groan. I then felt something hard on my stomach and knew instantly what it was. I felt so disgusted. Smack.
I bit back a scream, I was not going to give him that satisfaction. Smack. I remained silent. Smack, smack. I bit my lip. He growled and hit me harder this time. I whimpered. Smack, smack,smack. I screamed. Smack, smack. I screamed, my eyes were stinging from tears and my vision was blurring. One last hard smack and he was done. He then started to rub my ass. He pulled up my panties and pants. He picked me up so I was sitting on his lap. I winched in pain and he noticed it. He then put his head in my neck and started licking my neck and nipped at it. I bit my lip to hold back a moan. He then found my sweet spot and started kissing and sucking it. I moaned and then froze. I felt him smirk against my skin. His hands started to roam up my shirt and then up and down my curves. I closed my eyes, I didn't want this to happen.  "Stop, please." I then started to sob and felt him stop kissing and nipping my neck and I felt his wandering hands stop. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed. I opened my eyes and saw him standing up staring at me. I moved back up to the headboard and brought my legs to my chest. I then brought my head in my knees and started to cry. I heard footsteps and then a door open and close. I looked up and saw I was by my self. I then laid down and let sleep consume me.