Mate

Rosie's wolf-left
Carters wolf- right

Recap-
I bit my lip from letting out a moan, but then he growled and grind harder into me, I couldn't hold it anymore I let out a loud moan. I felt his chest vibrate from his growl.
Oh shit! I thought to myself.
End of recap-

My wolf purred with pleasure. She liked that our mate was touching us like this, but my stubborn human side wasn't haven't it. He's killed dozens of men,women and children. I will not accept him.
"Get off me!" I shouted then spit in his face. His snapped his head to the left  he looked down and then back up to me. (Picture of how it looked below)

When I did it, I instantly regretted it

When I did it, I instantly regretted it. A low, but threatening growl came from him, I looked away, afraid of what might happen. He roughly grabbed my chin and forced me to face him. His eyes were a deep red. A pure sign of how close his wolf is to the surface. I whimpered when his grip tightened.
"You will not tell ME what to do! Do you hear me?!" He growled. I didn't answer. I couldn't answer, I could get the words to form.
"Answer me!"
I flinched back and nodded. His face instantly relaxed. He brought his face to the crook of my neck and started leaving warm kisses on me.
"Jump him!" My wolf mind linked
"No! He's a murderer!" I mind linked back. I had to fight and fight to keep my wolf down at the surface. I tried to squirm out of his grasp. Then I felt him stop kissing my neck. He growled, lifted his head to face me and hit the wall with his fist.
"Stop.fighting.me" He said every word slowly. I gulped and shook my head. "P-please s-stop." I stuttered. "You're mine... I can do whatever I want with you." He then took a hand full of my hair in his hands and pulled my head to the side to continue kissing my neck. I felt lips moving around trying to find the spot where you mark your mate. His hands let go of my arms and started to roam my body, until he stopped at my hips. His grip tightened around them, holding me in place. When I moaned again I felt him smirk against my skin. I had to stop this from happening if I don't I'll never be able to get away.
"Stop!" I yelled with confidence.
He stopped again just looked up at me for a few seconds.
"I WILL mark you, so mind as well do it now." He was moving his head back down to my neck.
"No! You won't! Get the fuck off of me NOW!"
He smirked at me. "Or what?"
I glared at him and moved so my lips were next to his ear. "Or I'll hurt you." I felt him shiver on me. I pulled back to see a smirking Carter. "And how would you do that, love?"
I smirked, "Like this." I grabbed his shoulders and shoved him off me with my wolf strength and then kicked him in the balls. He fell on his knees and gripped his area. I then kicked his face and he flipped back in his back.
I then ran to the door, unlocked it and then swung it open. "Rosie!" I heard him yell. I sprinted down the stairs out the front door and headed to the garage. I looked in and saw that my car was gone! "Are you kidding me!" I yelled. I then took off towards the woods. I got to the entrance of the woods and heard a loud growl that shook the ground. I stopped in my tracks and looked back. "Oh son of a bitch." I saw Carters 8 foot wolf coming towards me. I shifted to my 6 foot wolf and ran like my life depended on it. Which in a way it did. After 8 miles into the woods, I looked back again and saw that he was gone. I didn't stop running of course, I'm not stupid enough to do that. I ran to the cabin we have down near the lake and went inside. I shifted and got my clothes then looked out the windows to see if he was close. After I thought the coast was clear I went to the phone to call Jaxson to come pick me up.
"Hello?" He asked
"Jaxson?! It's me Rosie! I'm at the camp can you come..."
The power went out.
"Shit."
I knew this was Carter, I just didn't know how I was going to get out. I opened the back door and sniffed the air. I didn't smell anything. I bolted into the woods running back towards the house when I heard someone running behind me. I looked back and saw it was Carter (fully clothed). I looked back forward and kept running. I took a right and then a left and then zoomed the fastest I could. I then felt someone grab me and shove me into a tree. Everything was dizzy. I finally got my eyes to focus and saw Carter. His nose was flaring, his eyes were red and his chest puffing in and out. He was shaking and I could tell he was trying hard to keep control.
"You run fast baby," He smirked.
I was speechless, I knew I was screwed.
"But not fast enough." His smirk grew wider.

Can you guys give me ideas of what the next chapter should be like please? And thank you for reading it! I hope you enjoyed it!