Chapter Three

Taylor's P.O.V.

I was practicing Misguided Ghosts in the back of the bus and Hayley was still asleep. Jeremy was eating in the front. I started to put my guitar away when a sleepy Hayley came into the room. "Hey Hayles," I said.

"Hey Taylor," she responded. She's so cute when she is sleepy. Ugh I can't like her can I? That could ruin our friendship and band. She stood there, just smiling a little bit. But I could tell it was fake. I patted the couch telling her to sit and she did.

"You okay Hayles?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer. She started to let silent tears flow down her face and I instantly regretted asking. "I'm sorry," I told her while my arms wrapped around her.

"It's alright T, I know what you meant," Hayley told me.

We just sat there for a while, me holding her. She was so small...so fragile. I wonder how Hayley felt about all of this...

Hayleys P.O.V.

Taylor is so sweet...

The guy is sitting here with me instead of doing something fun or useful. But what if he doesn't want to be here? What if he feels a different way? I should probably just leave...maybe if I do that, nothing weird will happen.....

I start to get up and leave when Taylor shouts, "Noooooo! Don't go!" and then "Oh gosh did I say that out loud?" He asks. I giggle at him and he blushes just the slightest bit. What does that mean? Ahh it's nothing...and why do I care?

All of a sudden Taylor gets up and trys to get me but I run away. Jeremy laughs so hard his face is as red as a tomato. "YOU CAN'T GET ME YORK!" I scream toward him. We ended up going outside of the bus still running and laughing.

"YES I CAN!" He screamed back. I giggled and he giggled back. We kept on running until I didn't know where I was. I have never even been on that side of Nashville before. Once I stopped I realized I was surrounded by trees. It was so cold outside... I should find Taylor and get to the bus. "Hayley?" I heard Taylor say from a distance. Where is he?

"Taylor?" I say back. "T?" It's starting to get dark. "T, where are you?" I heard branches cracking.

"Hayley there you are!" I heard him say. I ran to him and hugging him burying my face in his neck. "Are you okay?" He asked me. I slowly nodded, face still in neck. He sounded scared.

Another sound for the trees. What is that? "Let's go back to the bus," he offered. I lifted my head and we started to walk.

Taylor's P.O.V.

Hayley was right behind me when I heard her scream my name. As soon as I turned around she was gone. Tears instantly flowed down my face. "HAYLEY?" I scream. "HAYLEY?!" I ran back and forth searching for her. Eventually I called the police and they sent out searching parties. Jeremy helped look for a while too, obviously. He was always so protective of her....she was and is like his little sister. Hayley gone is killing us both.

Eventually we decided to call her, and when we did, she answered. "Guys....?" She was shaking I could tell.

"Hayles where are you?" Jeremy asked.

"I don't know Jerm...I don't know," she said obviously crying.

"Hayles do you have any information?" Taylor said shaking.

"I think I'm in an old brick house, I don't know, it's like...in the woods," Hayley said to us.

"Okay, we are going to find you, Hayles. We promise," Jeremy told her. All of us are crying now.

"I love you guys. Thank you," she said. There was another voice I could hear through the phone...a mans voice.

"What are you doing you little *****?!" I heard. Then I heard Hayley scream something that sounded like, 'Please NOO!' And she screamed in pain. The phone hung up.

We don't have a show for three days so that's good. And we are staying in Tennessee. That's good too. "Call the cops Jerm, tell them what she said. I'll be right back," I told him. He nodded and got his phone to dial the number. I walked back the bus getting two jackets, two flashlights (I don't know why we have those), and water.

Jeremy was waiting for me when I walked out. I handed him his jacket and he put it on. I threw him a flashlight for when it got dark and he seemed to know exactly what I meant because we immadietly started walking into the night. We walked into the dark woods and started searching her Hayley. My Hayley. Because that night I realized I loved her.