Chapter Sixteen

"Hayley you okay in there?" Taylor said walking over.

"Yeah, I almost lost my phone,"

"Oh," I picked up the phone and dialled Jeremy's number.

"Hey Jerm where are ya?"

"Oh, I'm coming to the bus right now,"

"Oh cool k. We decided to have a food party,"

"What's a food party?"

"It's where you eat a lot of food and listen to music. Duh!"

"Okay then, on my way, bye Hayles,"

"Bye Jerm," I hung up and put my phone in my pocket. "Alright then. Let's eat food,"

"Sounds good,"

"We are insane,"

"Well I don't like to be boring,"I told him. I decided on not telling him about Josh and the phone call. I'm just gumna sneek out later. Speaking about later, it's only 4:30 so I texted Josh for us to meet in two hours instead of one. I made the excuse that the later the better. More time for us both, no one will know, and the chances anyone sees what is soon to happen has probably dropped about a million.

Josh's P.O.V.

I bet she thinks I'm completly innocent. Good. Then I can trick her into being with me. She doesn't know what's coming her way. I can't believe she is with Taylor now. She's probably trying to make me jealous. That little ******.

Later I'm going to have to get more information. I have an hour and a half until I can have her all to myself. I found a new location for us to share, not to far from the music shop. It's very private, very comfy, and warm.

Hayley's P.O.V.

One hour left. Until Josh and I come face to face. Before we have an unforgettable experience. I was terrified. My hands shook and I was probably seriously pale because Taylor and Jeremy kept asking if I was okay.

"Hayles, are you sure you're okay?" Asked Taylor.

"Yeah. I'm fine,"

"Hayley you can tell us you know," Jeremy added.

"I know," I couldn't let them get involved.

Before I knew it, it was 6:25. I had to go. Taylor and Jeremy were in the back of the bus when I carefully slipped out of the bus, no one hearing. The security guards were not there for some reason. I made sure I had my phone and walked down to the music shop. It was pretty close to here. I hope this works, because I'm so terrified I could pass out.

"Hey Josh,"

"Hey Hayles,"

"How are you?" I said trying to find my fear.

"Great, just amazing," he stepped closer. "And you?"

"Just fine," he was leaning down to kiss when I pushed him away.

"What was that?"

"Well don't you want to do this in a more private area?"

"Good point," he said. He turned around to the little music shop, which was closed, and started picking the lock. As he did that, I called a number through my pocket amd hung up right after I called. This is too easy. "Ugh," he said turning back around. "Come here,"

"Why?"

"I said come here," he said more demadingly. I stepped forward and looked at him. One foot apart, we were. He leaned down again, and not only did he kiss me, but he kissed me hard. I didn't like it one bit, but apparently he did. I knew I couldn't pull away, I had to wait for them to show up.

He started wandering his hands all around my body, touching and squeezing me. He's sick. He started running his dirty lips up and down my neck, licking me and biting me. "Josh,"

I said. "Josh we are in public," This was the only excuse I had.

"Fine," he said pulling me into his car. He threw me in the back seat and jumped onto of me after closing the door. Dang it! So then the people would show up and leave because we aren't here.

"Stop it," I couldn't take this.

"Shut up before I get a rag,"

"Get off of me,"

"Stop moving," he cupped my face demandingly and kissed me again.

"Stop it! I don't love you! I love Taylor!"

"No! You love ME!"

"Hayley?" Jeremy's voice called.

"JEREMY!"

"Shut UP you *****!" Josh screamed at me.

The next time, I heard Taylor's voice call me next. "Where are you?" Eventually I got out of Josh's grip and kicked him where it hurts, making a run for it. I got all of two feet when I heard cops. Good. I literally ran into Taylor's arms. Once I let go I turned around to be slapped in the face so hard I saw stars. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" Taylor screamed at him. They would've gotten into a fight if the cops hadn't come to take Josh away. My plan worked.