Chapter Thirteen

Hayley's P.O.V.

"What?"

"I said no more Taylor. Everytime you two are alone you get hurt,"

"Mom I'm 24 years old!"

"I don't care if your 30! You're my daughter!"

"You're daughter is a full grown adult with her own life! You can't control it!"

"Dont you dare speak to me that way! I am your mother!"

"Mom, you know I hate yelling but this is insane! What will happen to our band?!"

"I don't even care. As along as that Taylor York stays out of your life!" Her saying all of this made me take a step back and let tears fall. I mean really, she just said she didn't care what happened to Paramore. Usually a mother or father would be supportive. My heart sunk thinking about not having Paramore and/or Taylor in my life.

"So-so you want me to kick him out of Paramore?" I asked quietly.

"Yes I do,"

"What happens if I don't?"

"Then I force you out and bring you home to Tennessee," she said seriously.

"Your 24 year old daughter?"'

"Yes. Until she finds someone better to be with,"

"When do I have to do this?"

"I will give you a week," and with that she walked away to find Erica and Mikayla. Without saying anything to anyone, I got an officer to bring me to the bus.

When I got there, I thanked him, unlocked the door, and ran in crying. I sat in Taylor's bunk and I cried. Then I wished he was there to comfort me. He is good at that. Eventually I moved back to my bunk realizing being in his bunk only made this harder. Eventually I cried myself to sleep and only woke up to Jeremy shaking me. "Hayles, are you okay? No one knew where you went,"

"I'm fine,"

"No you're not,"

"I am,"

"I know you were crying Hayley it's obvious,"

"Fine you're right,"

"Well come down so we can talk about it,"

"Is Taylor here?"

"No. He is needed over at the cafe. He is still answering questions,"

"Good," I said climbing out of the bed carefully.

"Why?"

"Because this is about him,"

"Oh geez,"

We walked over to the couch in the buses end and sat. "I don't know how to say it," I told him.

"Just...say it," he told me.

"MymomwantsmetobrakeupwithTaylorandkickhimoutofParamore," I said really fast.

"Say what now?"'Jeremy asked.

"My mom wants me to brake up with Taylor and kick him out of Paramore," I told him. "She thinks that everytime I am with him I get hurt,"

"Oh,"

"What do I do? I love Taylor to death! I can't live without him,"

"He feels the same way about you Hayley. This is hard,"

"I know. What will happen to Paramore, Jeremy?"

"Nothing. Nothing will happen because a strong 24 year old woman like yourself is going to fight for this," I smiled and hugged him tight.

"I love you Jeremy,"

"I love you too, Hayley. We will make it through, I promise,"

-----

"So what do we do about T?"

"We should wait for the right time to tell him, or, you rather ," he said.

"Okay," I responded. We both got up to get a snack when Taylor walked in.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," I said back.

"Sup," said a smiling Jeremy.

"Aww Hayley you sound depressed,"

"It's been a long day," I told him. He nodded. I'm glad I slipped out of that one.

--------------

ONE WEEK LATER

"Mom no," I said into the phone. "I'm an adult now I can do what I want,"

"No. I want you home," she told me.

"No way! You know how much Paramore means to me mom!"

"Hayley don't make me find your hotel and pick you up!"

"Good luck trying to find it. And besides you can't keep buying plane tickets to get me. I'm literally across the country!"

"Hayley go brake up with that boy,"

"No! You can't make me brake up with him! If it weren't for him I would be dead or pregnant!" I hung up the phone and turned around to see that Taylor was standing in the doorway of our connected hotel rooms.

"Is all of this true, Hayley?" He asked. "Your mom wants me gone?"

"Taylor..."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to be hurt, T. I'm afraid. I love you and I didn't want to loose you. I didn't know what to do,"

"I'm hurt that you didn't tell me, Hayles,"

"I'm sorry," I told him. "I really am," letting a tear fall.

"Whatever," he said.

"What?"

"You can't hide this stuff, Hayley,"

"I'm sorry T,"

"How long were you planning on keeping this from me?"

"Not long...I mean I didn't know how,"

"So you're kicking me out of the band, right?"

"No of course not, we wouldn't be Paramore without you,"

"I need some air," he said walking out.

"Taylor," I called. "Taylor wait," But he kept walking. "Don't go," I said crying a little more. "Taylor please!" I was sobbing at this point. "I need you," I said down the hall. I watched him walk until he made a left turn and I couldn't see him anymore. He left me. And, it was all my moms fault. She is the one who caused this whole entire thing. Josh can take half the credit though.

I ran into the room he shared with Jeremy, who was out with Kat, and grabbed his red sweat shirt off of his bed and put it on. Then I cried on his bed. Just cried. About everything. About Taylor. About my mom. About Josh. Everything. I wanted it all to just go away.

So I grabbed the best thing I could find. A pair of scissors. I went into the bathroom and I took off the sweatshirt, lifted up my shirt, and cut my upper arm. Twice. The pain wasn't to bad, because I found relief in doing it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it is kind of short. :/

Comment for a chapter dedication below!