Chapter Eleven

Taylor's P.O.V.

Oh. My. Gosh. That little... "He's going to find me and hurt me T. I don't want to go back," she cried nervously.

"Hayles look at me," she lifted her head and I looked into her red eyes, wiping away her tears again. I cupped her face in my hands. "I will never let anything happen to you. I love you more than anything and I will always be here. I will never leave you. Josh is never going to get you, Hayles. I promise," I told her softly. A single tear rolled down her face and she forced a smile.

"Thank you T. I love you," she said, still shaking.

"I love you too, Hayles. I really, really do," I responded. Every word I said is true...I will protect her with my life. The only thing that scared me is that Josh would take it this far. He was always rude and dramatic but I was surprised at hearing this. And scared. Josh and Hayley argued a lot but when the band broke up, I thought everything would be okay, and things would start fresh....I guess I was wrong. "Who told you this, Hayles?"

"Zac called me," she admitted letting a couple more tears slip. "He-he cried. He felt bad not saying. The guilt got him he said......and Josh then got out...last night. Zac doesn't like what has happened. He is completly angered by Josh," she told me.

Just then, Jeremy walked in with two boxes of cereal. "Cereal for everyone!" He yelled happily.

"Does Jeremy know?" I asked Hayley. She nodded no. I signaled for her to follow me, grabbed and interwining our fingers. "Hey Jeremy," I greeted him.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Do you want me to tell him?" I asked Hayley. She nodded okay and I told Jeremy everything.

"And Zac didn't say anything? Do you think Josh threatened him?" He asked.

"Maybe..." I responded. Suddenly Hayley sat down pulling me with her, our hands still linked.

Jeremy came over and sat next to Hayley.

"We have your back Hayles. I will never let him get to you," he told Hayley. He kissed the top of her head and left to shower.

"We'll we make it through you know," I told her after a few minutes of silence and silent crying. She nodded and climbed onto my lap, my wrapping me arms around her small frame. I could feel her shaking and it almost brought me to tears, seeing her like this, but I had to be strong.

------

The show we played that night was not the usual fun, jumpy shows we usually have. It was mostly fake because we didn't want fans to know about what has been going on. It was an okay show, but we could have put more feeling into it....though our minds were in a completly different place so that would be hard.

We walked off the stage in silence, all faking smiles, our new body guards following us, just in case. They were hired to follow us around until Josh was caught. We can't do anything without them except for being in the bus. They probably stalk the outsides though. It is a little weird having large men following you around with guns everywhere you go. Just a little.

Once back at the bus, the guards left us alone and we all sat down, not knowing what to do next. "Let's watch a movie," I suggested. Hayley smiled and nodded.

"Good idea T," Jeremy agreed. We all sat together, in front of the little TV. Hayley in the middle.

"Can we watch The Purge?" Jeremy asked.

"Umm...sure...I guess," Hayley answered. I flipped it on, excited to watch the movie when Hayley curled up into me.

"I'll get popcorn!" Jeremy suddenly said getting up from his spot. Hayley had her beautiful eyes looking up at me. I smiled and kissed her nose and she smiled right back, looking back at the screen, her arms wrapped around my waist.