Chapter Fifteen

Hayley's P.O.V.

"That was so cute and so cheesy I don't know what to think," I responded giggling. He gave a little chuckle in responce.

"Is that my sweatshirt?"

"Umm...maybe,"

"I think it is,"

"It's comfy,"

"And it looks adorable on you,"

"Why thank you,"

"Adorable and oversized,"

"Yup, that makes it comfty,"

"And my guitar I see,"

"Yes,"

"Looks like you had fun,"

"Yup. I had loads of fun while living like a zombie for a week,"

"Nahh,"

"No really I did!"

"What did you do?" He asked as we both separated into our own little areas.

"I had about four zombie parties for one,"

"Oh really?"

"And I invited Justin Timberlake,"

"Did he show up?"

"Yup. With the rest of In Sync,"

"Wow,"

"You missed a lot,"

"Do you know what this means?"

"What?"

"I have to get revenge," he stood up as did I. He started stepping closer to me smiling uncontrollably.

"If I kiss you will you still get revenge?"

"Maybe,"

"It's worth a shot I guess," I pressed my lips onto his and I felt him smile. We stood there for centuries until I broke the butterfly filled kiss. "Did it work?"

"Sorta,"

"What's that mean?"

"It means tickling," he said reaching for me. I ran and escaped just in time screaming at the top of my lungs.

"COME BACK HERE WILLIAMS!"

"Never!" I screamed.

After running around the bus three times, he caught me from behind. "NOOO!" I yelled. He laughed. Then as he held me with both arms from behind me, I twisted around to face his face. "Hi,"

"Hello," he responded. Our foreheads were touching and T still had his arms around my waist.

We smiled at each other and I stared into his eyes for a second. He let go after a minute or two and he picked me up bridal style before I could run. I screamed and he laughed as I tried unsuccessfully to brake free.

He threw me onto the couch and started to tickle me. Being extremely ticklish, I laughed uncontrollably and I felt my face turn red. Now if everyday were simple and fun as these few minutes, as messed up as tickling can be, I would be happy to no end. "Stop it!"

"Never in a million years," Eventually when he did stop, we both sat for a minute. "Hayley?"

"Yeah T?"

"I love you,"

"I love you too, T'" we both smiled at each other. "But you're pretty damn lucky I'm not mad at you for leaving me. I could be quitting the band right now,"

"Well I guess I really am lucky than, aren't I?" He said standing up and pulling me up with him. He brought me to him, our foreheads touching again. His eyes were so beautiful...

"I guess you are," I responded after a minute or so. I was the first to lean in and kiss Taylor. I got that feeling I always got when we kiss. Only him. Never Chad or Josh when we dated. This feeling in my chest and atomach, begging for more. It stirred up inside me and I felt so damn happy.

"I'm so so sorry I ever left you. I don't know what I was thinking,"

"You're here now. That's all that matters to me, T,"

"Now what?"

"We find Jeremy and eat food,"

"Good plan,"

"Yah me," I said doing a little dance making T chuckle. "I'll call him and see were he ended up,"

I told Taylor grabbing my phone from the back. I noticed a missed call from an unknown number. I was just about to delete it went the number called again. I picked up the phone thinking whoever it was might have called the wrong number. "Hello?"

"Hello Hayley,"

"I'm sorry who is this?"

"It's Josh of course,"

"What do you want?" I asked trying to hide my fear.

"I want to speak with you,"

"Speak away,"

"I meant in person,"

"Why?"

"I just want to visit an old friend, that's all,"

"I don't think that is a good idea,"

"Why not?" I didn't answer. "Hayley you ***** answer me you *****!"

"Meet you where?"

"The music store a bit off from town,"

"Oh yeah, I visited that place with the guys a bit ago,"

"Alright. Meet me there in an hour,"

"Fine,"

"Bring no one. Or else,"

"Whatever,"

I hung up. I hope this works.