Chapter Twelve

Taylor's P.O.V.

We walked to the cafe hand in hand...without our bodyguards. They turned their backs for one minute and there we went. It feels good to get away for a while though. Besides, what's the worst that could happen?

"So..." Hayley started, swinging our hands back and forth.

"You're beautiful," I told her. She blushed.

"Yes, Taylor. Messy hair, barely any make up, a T-shirt, and skinny jeans are just wonderful,"

"It's so you though. You're so real,"

"Why thank you," she said standing on her tippy toes to kiss my cheek.

Once we got to the cafe, we both ordered the same thing. Coffee and chocolate chip muffins. Yum. "This is good coffee," I commented.

"You love every coffee you taste, T," Hayley said giggling.

"But it is!" I said smiling.

"I know. The muffin is amazing too," she responded.

"Hayles, you love everything you eat," I told her.

"I know," she told me smiling. "I'm going to go use the bathroom," she said getting up. I nodded and she kissed my cheek and left. She's so cute.

Hayley's P.O.V.

I was walking the bathroom when suddenly someone covered my mouth and pulled me into the storage closet, muffling my scream. "Hayley!" he said bringing me into a forceful hug, not allowing me to see his face. Once he pulled away I saw who it was. Josh freaking Farro.

I sort of froze and lost the capability to speak or move in any way. "How have you been?"

He asked me. I couldn't move, I just let him play with my hair. "Is it true you are currently single?" I found that I was able to shake my head yes, in which I did. I didn't want Taylor to end up here with him, I have to keep him safe from Josh. "Oh really...?" He asked in a surprised tone.

"What do you want?" I eventually was able to ask.

"You," he said stepping closer. "Is anyone else here with you?"

"No, they went back to the bus. I told them I would meet them there," I told him.

"Good. I was hoping for some quality time with my favorite girl," he told me kissing my ear lobe. Oh no.

"What about Jenna?" I asked him causally.

"She isn't as hot as you are. Besides, we have something," he said in a hushed voice. I tried to grab the door handle but Josh slapped me hard in the face. Pain lingered in that one spot and I had a feeling it was going to leave a mark. "You *****! You're going to stay here with me," he yelled. It wasn't quite loud enough for anyone else to hear. "Scream and you will pay," he mentioned.

He grabbed my face and kissed me. I tried to pull away but he was too strong. "Kiss back you freak!" He yelled, coming at me again. He grabbed my butt and started to play with it. No matter what I did he wouldn't let go. Once I pulled away, he charged at me and grabbed my boobs.

"TAYLOR! TAYLOR!" I screamed. "HELP!"

"I told you not to scream!" He yelled striking me face. He reached into his pocket and took out a pocket knife. I have never been so scared.

"Please no! Please!" I screamed sobbing. I didn't know I could cry out so many tears. He turned around, grabbed a dirty rag, and turned back to me. "TAYLOR!" I heard footsteps approaching the closet.

Before I knew it, Josh had gotten the rag tied over my mouth so tightly it was hard to breathe.There was no point in screaming anymore, and I couldn't untie it. It was something of a knot alright. "Hayley! Hayley!" I heard Taylor's voice yell threw the door. He couldn't get in, the door was locked. He was banging on the door at this point.