Chapter Eight

Hayley's P.O.V.

I woke up in Taylor's strong arms. There were tear stains I felt on my face. The storm stopped sometime last night, probably around 3:00 a.m. . I felt so safe with Taylor, like no one could hurt me...like I would never be sad or in pain. I loved it. I kissed his cheek and he fluttered his icy blue eyes open. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," I apologized.

"It's fine...I like waking up to your smile," he said. I hope I didn't blush to noticeably.

"I feel special now," I told him.

"Good. You are special," I felt myself blush furiously and I giggled a bit, smiling like a psycho.

"Well Mr. York are you hungry? My stomach sure is," I asked.

"I think I am Ms. Williams," he said in a similiar tone I used. I grabbed his hand pulling him off the bed and once we were standing, I pecked his lips and I lead him to the kitchen by his muscular but gentle hand.

"What's for food?" I asked, still not letting go of Taylor's hand.

"I think we should eat...oh my goodness I just realized how early we woke up it's only like 10:15!" He yelled. I started to laugh, him joining in, and we just laughed for a while. Eventually we calmed down and ate eggs and bacon with fruit and juice. Yum.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"I don't know what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Oh yah I forgot I was meeting my mom and sisters today," Shoot.

"Oh," he sounded a bit disappointed. I wrapped my arm around him and he hugged me back. "Sorry T, I will see you after though, right?"

"Definitely," he said. I passionately kissed his full, soft lips. The world froze and I felt butterflies a million times over. It was the best. I pulled my hands up and wrapped them in his beautiful curls. He pulled my waist to him and it turned in a full blown make out session. I wanted to stay like that forever. I wondered why I suddenly started to fall for him. His eyes? His lips? His laugh? Everything about him is beautiful....I guess since I was with Chad, I couldn't see it.

Suddenly I pulled away, because things were getting intense. And I was out of breath. "T?" I asked.

"Yeah Hayles?"

"I...I umm...I love you, T," I eventually got out. He smiled and blushed quite a bit.

"I love you too Hayles," he said. I never said that Chad before. I smiled and I wrapped my arms around him, he held me as well.

"I really do," I told him.

"I do too," he told me.

-----------

"Come on, lets get dressed and stuff," he said letting me go. I nodded and I walked into my room, while he walked into his.

I showered, got dressed, applied my makeup and all of that stuff in about fifteen minutes. T was all ready when I got out. In about half an hour, Taylor left and I headed out to meet my Mom, Erica, and Mikayla at the mall nearby.

I drove the short distance there and met them at the little restraunt nearby.

"Hayley!!" Mikayla and Erica screamed in unison. I ran to hug them.

"I missed y'all!" I yelled. "Mom!" Letting go of my sisters. I ran to hug her. I wonder where my dad was during everything that has happened. "I missed you!" I said to her.

"I missed you too Hayley! Come on lets go eat!" She said.

-----------

After an hour of catching up and eating, we went into the mall. Erica and I went to browse around a bit while Mikayla and my mom went to find a bathroom. We didn't talk about when I was kidnapped at all, but I think Jeremy gave them the story.

Erica and I found ourselves in Hot Topic looking at T-shirts and stuff.

"Can I help you with anything?" A familiar voice asked from behind me. Erica and I turned to see Chad standing there smiling.

"I didn't know you worked here?" Erica added.

"I'm volunteering to work for today because it was the only way to see my buddy David," he explained.

"Oh," Erica said.

"Umm no we are just looking around, thanks though," I said awkwardly.

"Okay, bye then," he said smiling. He walked away, and I could have sworn he was watching me so Erica and left the store and continued our day with Mikayla, my mom, and each other.

-----------

After I got home, I carried the hundreds of clothes I bought inside and tossed them on my bedroom floor. Time to see Taylor.

I'm going to make it a surprise. I walked over to his house so happy that I thought I was going to throw up a rainbow when I saw somethimg that killed it.

Taylor was literally making out with some girl. No again....first Chad now Taylor?

The tears started flowing freely down my face and I started to run to my house. Ignoring his calls for me. I was repeating history.