Chapter Five

Hayleys P.O.V.

He hasn't been too nice, that man. I get beaten daily, I have been starving, dehydrated, and in pain for five days.... I think. That's what he said. I was out like a light for three and a half. I get about a glass of water a day, and either a muffin or bread that I only eat when I have too. Only that one muffin was poisoned so far.

The weather has been weird, and it is affecting the house greatly. It is so cold. So, so cold. I would die for a shower or even to use an actual bathroom instead of a rusted bucket. I still don't have on a shirt which makes me cold and bloody all at once. If the blood doesn't dry out first.

I wish I had music...I would give anything to have music. Great, he's coming. "Put your shirt back on girl and stop teasing me!" He yelled. "It's that or ya take off everything else. Your choice,"

I put the shirt back on. He handed me water and pulled me up forcing me to stand. "Come Hayley, we are going on a trip," he say.

"My feet are chained to the floor," I told him. He took a key and unchained me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Come on...Hayley," he told me. I walked with him wincing with pain when he grabbed my wrists to lead my forward. He lead me out of the house and down a little dirt path. "This is punishment for being a bad girl, Hayley," he told me. The trees were colorful and a pond was in view. Was he going to kill me? I wanted to do so much. Play stadiums and other places. Be loved. Have a family. But I'm going to be robbed of that,

--------

Turns out there is a little shed far down past the pond. I was pulled into it. The shed contained nothing but blankets on the floor. And that was when I was stripped of my clothes to be rapped by an abusive mystery man.

-------------------------------

I know it's super short but it felt like a good stopping place.