Chapter Six

Hayley's P.O.V.

It has been one week. One freaking week of being abused and mistreated by this man.

I thought Taylor and Jeremy would find find me. I had faith in them. I still do...but not as much. I miss them. So, so much. They are my last hope.

And Taylor...I don't know how I feel about him right now...I just don't know.

All of a sudden I heard sirens and people coming closer. I think they found me. They are jere to get me. I'm going home! I will be okay! "HAYLEY?" People screamed. And at the tipy top of my lungs I screamed right back.

"I'M HERE! I'M HERE!" I was crying again. The pain didn't stop me from banging on the door though. "I'M HERE! JEREMY, TAYLOR I'M HERE! GET ME OUT!" I started hysterically crying at that point. The chains weren't on my ankles anymore so I was able to move around. I guess someone forgot to put them back on. Not that I'm complaining.

"HAYLEY?" I heard people calling again. The door had been taken down and Jeremy and Taylor stood on the other side. I hardely had time to process what was happening before I ran at top speed and literally jumped onto Taylor, forcing a hug. Jeremy joined in. I didn't care about the pain. I jumped off of T and did something completly insane. I pressed my lips against his and we froze in time. It was just the two of us. I felt about a million butterflies floating around in my stomach. He kissed me back.

When I pulled away Taylor had this huge smile on his face and he was furiously blushing. "Sorry..." I started to say.

"Your safe," he said. He had a relieved look on his face when Jeremy brought me into a hug. "I missed you Jerm," I told him.

"I missed you more Hayles," he responded. He kissed my head and more people flooded to see me. My mom, Erica, and Mikayla. I missed these people so much....

When I turned I saw that the man was being taken away. Good.

I talked with my family for all of a minute before people rushed me into an ambulance. I guess that wanted to make sure everything was okay, which it wasn't.

In the ambulance was me laying down, two men, Jeremy, and my mom. Taylor drove with Erica and Mikayla. I can't believe I kissed him. At a time like this. I totally rushed everything also considering the fact that we aren't dating. We can't. It would be too weird...way too weird.

Taylor's P.O.V.

Hayley kissed me. Hayley Williams. My best friend. She kissed me. On my lips.

It was probably a mistake. She probably did it in the heat of the moment. I hoped I didn't blush to much....

She was all dirty and bloody. It brakes my heart to see her in pain. This more than when she found out about Chad.

"Do you think she will be okay?" I heard Mikayla ask. It is the first thing she has said since.

"Yeah. She'll be fine in no time," I told her.

"She's a strong girl, Mikayla," Erica claimed.

Once at the hospital, we all rushed to find out where Hayley was. A kind, older, lady told us we couldn't see her at that moment so we waited for a long time in the waiting area. Jeremy and Hayley's mom were probably with Hayley somewhere getting looked at.

Waiting to see Hayley was horrible. It was painful knowing my best friend was in pain. I wish I could see her....

Jeremy's P.O.V.

Hayley, practically my little sister, has gone through a lot this week. So have Taylor and I. The fans are all curious to know why we have been cancelling shows but I don't think they should know about this. Hayley being really sick with have to do.

I missed Hayley so damn much...it was unbelievable. Kat had the whole story and was meeting us at the hospital soon.

Eventually, Taylor had walked in the hospital room with Hayley's sisters, looking excited to see her. He walked toward Hayley and he smiled brightly. She smiled back. They would be so cute together!

"Hayles," he said.

"I think us three are going to leave and let you three talk for a while," Hayley's mom said. Her, Erica, and Mikayla walked out of the room leaving Taylor, Hayley, and I in silence. Taylor and I sat down and looked toward Hayley, her little body all wounded and tired. I felt bad.

"I love you guys. You saved me you know. I can't tell you how much I love you two. I was scared to death for a week being beaten up by an abusive stranger. He cut and whipped me, guys. He.....he rapped me," Hayley said nervously. I felt me face flush and I saw Taylor's face did the same.

All three of us stayed silent until Hayley spoke again. "I'm not pregnant," she told us. Thank the heavens.

"Jeremy, could I maybe...talk with T alone for a bit....?" Hayley asked me. I smiled and nodded.

Hayley's P.O.V.

Once Jeremy left I was about to speak when Taylor said something. "Hayles, before we talk, can I use the restroom before I explode?" He asked. I nodded, slighty disappointed. He kissed the top of my forehead and walked out. "Thanks Hayles," he said. I hoped he wouldn't get lost.

A second later, I heard a knock on the door and someone walked in. It was, of all people, Chad. I didn't say anything, but he did. "I'm glad your okay. I was worried sick, Hayley," he started. "Do you think we can talk?"

"What is there to say?" I asked him. I honestly didn't want to talk with him, but he already sat down.

"There is a lot to say, Hayles. Where do I begin...? That day in Nashville, that one horrible day, was all a mistake. I didn't want to kiss her. As a matter of fact, I didn't kiss her. She kissed me. And besides, all I know about her is her name and that she went to our same high school. That's it. Emma her name is. And if you know her then I'm sure you'll believe me. She goes around kissing everyone, Hayles," he finished. I did know who Emma was. Chad was right.

"I believe you Chad," I admitted. I was sitting up at this point. He leaned in toward me and I tried to pull back but he keep getting closer. Before I knew it he was kissing me, not allowing me to pull back. It didn't feel right, like with Taylor. I felt nothing really...and I didn't kiss him back. The door swung open and Chad finally pulled away. I saw Taylor and his face was flushed. Oh no. "Taylor......," I said to him. He walked backward eventually turning in the direction of the entrance. Chad's face was expressionless. "I never meant for you to kiss me you know," I told him.

I got out of the bed and ran out to find Taylor. No one seemed to notice me running down the hall. It was painful but I did it. I caught him walking toward the entrance and grabbed his hand, pulling him into the nearest storage closet. "What?" He asked. Never in my life have a heard say anything in that tone. It was a mix of disappointment and anger.

"I don't love him anymore, T. I really don't. He just kissed me...I mean I tried to pull away but I couldn't," I told him.

"Sure Hayley," he said reaching for the door. I moved in front of the door blocking it. He let go of the handle.

"I haven't seen you in forever and you're treating me like some strange annoying stalker who won't leave you alone! Cut it out!" I yelled. I don't like yelling.

"I'm sorry Hayles," he said. His eyes got all sparkly and he was just so adorable standing perfectly right there. He moved in closer and so I copied him. Ugh...he is hard to deal with. He leaned him and I sealed the deal by passionately kissing him right on the lips. I felt about a billion butterflies in my stomach when that happened. My gosh, I wished and wished I could stay like that all day. I was the first to pull away.

"I don't love Chad you know," I told Taylor.

"I know now," he responded. Good.

-------------------------------------

I tried to make that one longer than the others but it's hard to write on my tablet and I'm tired. 4 votes until next chapter! Comment, share, and vote please!