Chapter Fourteen

Hayley's P.O.V.

I eventually fell asleep in Taylor's sweatshirt in his hotel bed. Three hours later Jeremy woke me. "Hayley where is T?" I immadietly burst into tears. Jeremy comforted me in a weird big brother sort of way.

"He left," I told him.

"It's okay Hayles. He'll come back. I know he will,"

"It's all my fault. I didn't tell him, Jerm. I messed up and now I have to pay,"

"Look at me Hayles. He will come back. He still loves you,"

"And what about my mom?"

"She will have to understand that you love Taylor. She will realize that she can't tell you not to be together,"

"But we're not together anymore Jeremy...that's the main problem,"

"It's gunna be okay,"

-----

FIVE DAYS LATER

It's been two been with Taylor gone. No one knows where he is and he won't return a single call. I sleep in his bunk every night and I never take off his sweatshirt. It all smells like him. I miss him.

I cut myself about five times total in the time he has been gone. I am thankful to say no one has found out about it yet.

The shows we are forced to play without him. Justin plays his part while John fills in Justin's part. It isn't the same though. We aren't Paramore without the lead guitarist, Taylor York.

That night I was laying in T's bed trying to sleep but it wasn't working. At all. No sleeping position seemed to work. Then, at about midnight, I got a text. It read, 'We need to talk' from Zac. I didn't know what I was thinking but I responded 'I know' and I heard a knock on the door. I got up and answered it to Zac, who quietly entered as I invited him in.

"I didn't think you would trust me," he said.

"Neither did I," I admitted. We both stood in a long, awkward silence for what seemed like hours before he said somethimg to me.

"I know about everything. About what Josh did. About Taylor," he suddenly said breaking he silence in between us. I looked down at my feet. I didn't want to know how.

"Oh," Is all I could say.

"I'm sorry Hayley. About everything that Josh has ever caused you. I am," I nodded. "Ever since I found out about T, I have been trying to find him. To repay you," After he said that I felt like a trick was being played on me or something. I bet he is working as Josh's little sidekick, and is going to try an kidnap me. The thought terrified me. I have Jeremy though, right? He would wake up for that.

"Thank you Zac. That means a lot," and it did.

"No problem,"

"Hey where are you staying?"

"No where really, just my car until I get home I guess,"

"Well come in! You can stay here!"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Just like the old days,"

"I don't know...."

"Oh come on," I said dragging him into the bunk area. I signaled for him to be quiet and got him an extra blanket and a pillow. I showed him to the spare bunk and he went to sleep. I almost couldn't believe Jeremy slept through that. I'm a loud person so you know...

I couldn't fall asleep until about 1:00 a.m. and I woke up exhausted. And quite depressed considering the fact that its been almost six days with no Taylor. Zac had left early in the morning or at least that's what Jeremy said. I woke up at 1:30 in the afternoon.

"Hayles why was Zac even here?"

"Oh he came last night and I let him stay here cause I felt bad,"

"Here for what?"

"We were talking about stuff. He said he was sorry 'bout you-know-what and stuff,"

"Ohh okay,"

"He said he has been trying to find T. To repay me," I said in a hushed voice, starring at my feet. Tears were threatening to fall.

"He will come back,"

"How do you know?" I asked looking back up. I let the tear slip.

"Hayley. This is Taylor York,"

"So,"

"Its okay, Hayles," he said hugging me. "It'll be okay,"

"When?"

"Real soon,"

"It's been almost a week,"

"I know, but we don't have a show tonight so we can chill for a while, k?"

"K,"

------

Taylor's P.O.V.

I was going home. I had too. Staying at a lonely hotel is horrible. I bumped into about six flirtatious girls who all seemed to ask if they could kiss me. I regretted leaving Hayley as soon as I left, and her calling me back like that was pure torture. I don't know why I left. I guess I just needed to get away from everything and take a break, though I did it horribly.

My thoughts were eating me as I tried to think of ways to go back to Hayley but eventually I decided to completly wing it. I knew Paramore was in California all week so the drive was short. I found out were the bus was by Justin and told him everything who also told me that Hayley has been crying for days waring my sweatshirt. Was is true? I'm such a horrible person.

Once I found the tour bus I called Jeremy. He picked up almost immediately. "Taylor?!"

"Hey Jerm,"

"Where have you been?"

"Around,"

"Great answer,"

"Thanks,"

"So talk to me,"

"Are you in the bus?"

"Umm yeah. Just me and Hayley"

"Is she listening?"

"No'"

"Okay good,"

I hung up and got out of the car.

Hayley's P.O.V.

I was in the back of the bus playing Taylor's guitar to When It Rains when toward the end I couldn't play anymore. I broke down crying right there, putting the guitar to the side so I wouldn't get tears on it. My emotions were so confusing I didn't know what was happening. was curled up and crying into my knees when someone rapped their arms around me.

"Don't cry," he said. I looked up to see Taylor's face and I smiled so much it hurt. I immadietly grabbed onto him and wouldn't let go. I almost couldn't believe he was there. I wasn't mad or anything at him anymore. I just wanted him.

"I didn't think you would ever come back," I said into his chest.

"Well Hayley...how couldn't I? After all this time, I'm still into you,"