Chapter Ten

Hayley's P.O.V.

Once everyone was gone, the time said it was noon. I ate a slice of leftover pizza and took a two hour nap.

After I woke, I decided to fix this. This meaning Taylor and I. I couldn't rest until I knew what was happening between us. I took the two minute walk there and knocked. He opened the door a second later looking surprised to see it was me.

To brake the awkward silence we had created, I said the only thing that popped up in my head, "I miss you,"

"You said you never wanted to see me again," he said barely audible. So I stepped up closer to him, about ten inches from him.

"I'm sorry, T. I still love you, and I will go if you want," I said just as quietly as he spoke before.

I started to walk away, on the verge of tears when I felt his gentle hand take mine.

"Don't go," he said still very quiet. So I turned to face him and pretty much threw myself onto him. I felt those same damn butterflies as last time. We stood there and for the millionth time, we froze in time...I was falling for him all over again.

When we parted, our handed were linked and we walked into T's house. I just want to spend time with him, and forget everything else.

We sat on the couch and flipped the TV onto whatever was on. We sat there together, me in his arms. It felt good to be back in his arms, even though it hadn't been that long. I really did miss him.

-------------

2 MONTHS LATER

"Great show guys!" I said.

"You too Hayles! You were great," Taylor told me. I pecked him on his lips and smiled.

"Thanks T! You too! You and Jeremy were shredding it up there!"

"I know, I know. But really, it was awesome tonight," Jeremy told us quite confidently.

"Let's go back to the bus, I'm tired," Taylor said. Jeremy and I nodded in agreement and we went to the bus.

Taylor's P.O.V.

As soon as we got to the bus, Hayley practically flew to the couch. She's so cute. "I want food," she said into a pillow.

"Well what kind of food?" I asked her.

"Captin Crunch," she mumbled through the pillow. I got up to get her cereal. I successfully got the cereal for her and she smiled.

"Your so sweet T! Aww," Hayley said smiling. She kissed my cheek and took the bowl. Jeremy giggled at my blushing and we all laughed.

After Hayley finished her cereal, we all went to bed. "Good night Hayles," I said.

"Aww night T," she responded sleepily. She walked close to me and wrapped her tiny arms around me, me hugging her back. I leaned down and we kissed softly. "I love you T," she told me. I was so damn happy I couldn't speak, only when I responded with, "I love you too,"

"P-D-A!! P-D-A!!" Jeremy screamed walking to his bunk. Hayley let go of me and ran over to hug him.

"Are you jealous?" She asked him.

"Totally," he said giggling. I ran over to join the hug.

"YEAH GROUP HUG!" I yelled. Hayley and Jeremy laughed.

"I love you guys," Hayley said.

"I love you right back," Jeremy said smiling.

"I love y'all too," I said confidently.

"Yah!" Hayley said excitedly.

--------

The next morning I woke up to a sobbing Hayley. "Taylor wake up! Please! T!" I immediatly picked her up and brought her into my bunk with me. She looked terrified.

"Are you okay?! What happened, Hayles?" I asked wiping her tears away trying to stay calm. I held her and she cried into my shoulder. "Where's Jeremy?"

"The-the store, he-promised cereal," she got out between sobs. She was in my lap now. "They told me who he is, T," I immadietly knew what she meant. "It's....it's Josh T, and he got out,"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have nothing against Josh by the way, or Chad. This is all for the story line. :/ Sorry it's short. :( I blame school.