The Kidnapping

It was a quiet night on Privet Drive, Surrey. Privet Drive is a normal street with normal people and normal houses that looked exactly the same but there is one house that is different than the rest. No matter how hard the residents of number 4 Privet Drive tried, it will always be different. 

  Seventeen years ago, a little boy was found on the door step of number 4 Privet Drive, Surrey by Petunia Dursley. When she found the little boy, she realized that her life will change and that scared her. That little boy was her nephew and him on her doorstep meant her sister was dead.

  For seventeen years the Dursleys tried to be normal while the little boy was punished for being different. Only the husband and wife knew the truth, knew that he will never be normal. The husband didn't want to have the little boy doing freakish things so he tried to beat the freakishness out of the boy. 

  When the little boy turned eleven he found out that he wasn't a freak, he was a wizard. Each year he went to a school for witchcraft and wizardry then each summer he would go back to Privet Drive and be abused. No one noticed, they all thought he was a hero. He survived on the night his parents died so he was supposed to be strong. He was Harry Potter the-boy-who-lived, no one looked hard enough to see if his life was different, except now.

 Remus Lupin, the honorary godfather of the little boy, arrived on Privet Drive late into the night. The news of his cub made him rush over there to save him. He just got a letter from the little boy that said help. He figured something strange was happening at his relatives but every time he asked his cub changes the subject. He walk the 4th house and slipped in without waking the residents. He goes to the cupboard to get the little boys things then went to the smallest bedroom with locks and a cat door. Without wanting to think about the locks and the flap, the man unlocked the locks with a wave and slipped through the door. He quickly went to the bed and woke up the occupant, then left the room. The man left with the little boy and disappeared from Privet Drive, Surrey, England.