The Cafeteria

"talking"

'thinking'

*writing*

~signing~

The bell rang to signal the start of lunch and a crowd of students rushed out of classes. Harry and Jasper walked at a leisurely pace, not needing to go fast. Harry was glad that it was finally lunch because after his first few classes, he needed a break.

"Are you hungry, Harry?" Jasper interrupted Harry's thoughts about the previous classes.

~ Actually I am hungry. Plus I'm ready for a break, classes were rough. Thanks for helping with the other students, Jasper.~ Harry signed as he walked into the cafeteria.

" You're welcome Darlin'. Don't worry your pretty little head over everyone. It's not their business whether or not you talk." Jasper spoke guiding Harry towards his siblings.

Harry, noticing where they were heading, stopped immediately. Jasper, realizing Harry wasn't with him, turned to face him.

"What's wrong, Harry?"

~We're going to eat with your siblings?~ Harry asked nervously.

" Yes unless you don't want to but I do want you to meet them."

~ What if they don't like me?~

" How can anyone not like you? And if it doesn't work out then we'll sit somewhere else." Jasper said reassuringly.

~ I suppose so but I don't want to split your family up~ Harry agreed.

" So what if they don't agree with my mate then they're not worth it." Jasper said as he led Harry over to the table.

"Everyone meet Harry, my mate. Harry meet my siblings." Jasper introduced as he pointed to each person according to their name. " The short, pixie haired girl is Alice; next to her is Edward. Then, the really beautiful blonde is Rosalie and the big bear next to her is Emmett."

~ Hello it is nice to meet you all.~

As everyone said their hellos, Jasper pulled out a seat for Harry and then sat down himself.

" So, Harry" Emmett began, " where are you from?"

~ I'm originally from England~ Harry answered smiling about the fact the question wasn't too personal but he know it wouldn't last that long.

" That's neat. How old are you?" asked Rosalie inwardly smirking at the fact Jasper finally moved on from Alice and Alice didn't like that at all. She always believed that her supposedly twin brother deserved better than the seer.

~ I'm 17 years old. I was born on July 31, 1980.~ Harry answered glad that at least two of Jasper's siblings are accepting of their relationship.

" Why can't you talk?" Alice asked rudely.

~ Well, umm-~

" Alice," Jasper interrupted Harry, " that is uncalled for."

" What is a legitimate question?" Alice defended herself.

"I told you already about the fact that he is mute and I politely asked you not to bring it up." Jasper snapped at her.

~ Jasper its fine I knew that they would have questions. I already expected that question.~ Harry signed to Jasper before turning to Alice. ~ I happen to be mute so I have to sign. I hope that can satisfy your curiosity because I have yet told Jasper the story and I do not want him to find out by me attempting to answer everyone of your questions.~

"Alice leave him alone." This order came surprisingly from Edward and not Jasper.

" What!" She screeched.

" Look we were in the wrong. You two did have a vow and yet you didn't want to tell him. You decided to break the vow." Edward said berating her.

" You're on their side" She wondered.

" Yes, because his eyes show his pain and since us three are mates then why make this even more harder for them." Edward pointed out.

~ Thank you Edward for standing up for us. I know it means a lot to Jasper.~ Harry signed smiling bashfully up at Edward.

" Thank you Edward" Jasper finally spoke after a moment of shocked silence.

" Hey guys sorry I'm not I had a question on an assignment." A voice interrupted the moment as a plain, brown haired girl sat down in between Alice and Edward. " Who's this?"

" Bella meet my mate Harry. Harry this is Bella the girlfriend of Alice and Edward." Jasper voiced as he wrapped an arm around his little mate.

" Oh hi I'm Bella!" the plain looking girl exclaimed before turning to Alice. " What's wrong Alice?"

" She's mad that Jasper has moved on from her even though we are in a triad relationship." Edward answered her question before Alice can rant on again.

" Oh why? I think that Jasper should move on because you already did. If you think that he should be miserable then obviously you are not happy with having just us." Bella voiced her opinion as she once again turned to Alice.

"No, I love you two! I guess I just felt a little jealous that he moved on since I did feel guilty about finding you two. Jasper I didn't tell you because I didn't want to hurt your feelings by leaving you alone by yourself."

"I guess I can understand your reasoning but it hurt me thinking that you didn't trust me." Jasper said understandingly, feeling her guilt-ridden emotions.

"Thank you and I hope we can become good friends once again Jasper and became new friends Harry." Alice smiled feeling a little silly for overreacting.

~I hope we can too because I know that Jasper has strong ties with his family and I do not wish to break you up.~ As Harry finished signing, he looked up at his bigger, protective mate.

Jasper looked down and saw his mate's beautiful green eyes staring up at him. It was then that Harry leaned up slightly and gave Jasper a peck on his cheek.