The Horcruxes

*singing*

"talking'

'texting'

A few weeks after Severus' and Harry's talk; the wizards, the wolves, and the vampires all came together for a meeting regarding the war. Whether they liked it or not, the war was getting bigger and becoming more alarming. With the news that Dumbledore was dead and that Harry might be a horcrux, the urgency to find a solution was going through all of them.

" Alright group, we need to find the horcruxes and find a way to destroy them. Vampires and werewolves; I want you all to find a way to destroy the most darkest and stubborn things in existence. Work together and use the Black library, which you can access since Billy and Jacob are Blacks, to see if there is anything about horcruxes. Volturi vampires; I want you to help us wizards with searching for the horcruxes. Dumbledore thought that the Gaunt ring, the diary, Ravenclaw's diadem, Slytherin's locket, Hufflepuff's cup, Nagini, and Harry are the horcruxes. We know the ring and the diary are destroyed and well we have Harry but he's going to wait. That just leaves Hufflepuff's cup, Slytherin's locket, Ravenclaw's diadem, and his snake. We know his snake will be with him 24/7. We don't know about the rest. Everyone's got their jobs' any questions?" asked Remus at the end of his speech. He noticed that when he mentioned that Harry's horcrux was going to have to wait, he say that Jasper was nodding his head yes while clutching at Harry beside him. When no one was speaking up, he continued. "No? Okay then, now Severus, do you have an idea where some of these will be?"

"Dumbledore on a trip before the school was swarmed with death eaters and on his body was a note. It said 'To the Dark Lord, I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. R.A.B'. So we know someone else was after the horcruxes but we don't know which ones they found or destroyed. We can only hope that they found a way to destroy this one but we won't know." answered Severus.

*Who is R.A.B?* asked Harry.

"Those initials are very familiar to me." answered Remus as he thought long and hard about who R.A.B., who did he know that could have been close enough to Voldemort to figure out his secret and had the initials R.A.B. "I know!" shouted Remus.

"WHO!!!" asked everyone.

"Regulus Arcturus Black! Sirius' younger brother! After Sirius ran away, their parents made Regulus join but we all thought he wanted to."

"Apparently he realized the truth and tried to fix his wrong." answered Severus. "So we need to search in the house of Black for the horcrux."

"I have an idea even better." answered Remus. "We need someone with Black blood to call a house elf named Kreacher and then ask him about it. You, Harry, should be able to do it since Sirius named you his heir but-"

*But I can't speak.*

"No but calling a house elf to you relies on magic which you have, however you need to call him. I think if you concentrate on what you want then it will happen, a lot like how accidental magic works. When you were chased by your cousin, you wanted nothing more than get away from him. Your magic responded by apparating you onto the school's roof. In theory, this should be the same. So just think really hard about what you want and focus on your magic and it should work." guessed Remus.

*If it doesn't?*

"We'll get Jacob or Billy to try. They have enough magic to transform into wolves so it might happen."

*Okay I'll try.* Harry signed before closing his eyes. He felt Jasper let go of him to give him space as he focused hard on calling Kreacher to him. He focused long and hard on his magical core and began wishing for Kreacher to come to him. Over and over, Harry thought about what he wanted and he was about to give up when he heard a pop.