The Family

Jasper started to regret running off without warning because now he has to go through the whole explanation for his family. He hopes that Carlisle explained his text so they wouldn't be freaking out. He slowed down as he neared his house, thinking of what he's going to say to them.  He knew that Carlisle and Esme will be happy about him finding his mate as will Emmett and Rosalie but he doesn't know about Edward and Alice. Though he doesn't care if they approve or not, he will not give up his mate for those traitors.

"Where have you been!!!" Screeched Alice. Jasper paused thinking what did he ever see in her as she continued to berate him for being absent.

"I've been with my real mate like you've been with yours which if you didn't want me knowing do not leave the door open as you two talk." Jasper said calmly effectively shutting her up. Jasper walked into the living room where everyone else was situated waiting on him to begin.

"Earlier I witnessed Alice and Edward talk about them being mates along with Bella and I got upset since Alice and I had a vow to tell each other when our real mate or mates showed up. She decided to go behind my back and see both of them which all of you knew that she was doing it too. I went to the forest to think when I smelt my mate. Then I went to were I smelt my mate and met him as well as his real, full moon changing, werewolf, godfather/papa. I explained everything to his godfather/papa since his protective wolf mode was on and then I spent the rest of the afternoon with both of them at their house. Harry, my mate, has agreed to seeing where this goes and his godfather/papa has agreed to me courting his cub-" Jasper explained before getting cut off.

"Cub?" Carlisle questioned with a calculating look in his eyes.

"Yes, cub. Remus, his godfather/papa, sees Harry as his cub therefore Harry calls him papa. Anymore questions before I continue?" Jasper waited and then continued, " they are from England but something happened, which I do not know because I'm letting Harry open up at his own pace, so they came here to get away. There was also an accident and Harry cannot speak so please do not say anything about why he's not talking as well as how it happened." Jasper pleaded hoping his family would understand and not be rude to him.

"Oh that poor boy!" Esme gushed, "of course he's welcomed since he is your mate. Oh I can't wait to meet him."

"Why are you worried about how he feels? It's not like you worried before." Edward said as he held Alice protectively.

"I've always taken care of Alice never say otherwise." Jasper snapped in defense, "also Alice didn't want me treating her how a dominant mate would treat their submissive mate. I will not mess up with him. He is my life, my everything; I will treat him like the prince he is. I will make him want for nothing!"

"So you just forget about me as soon as you see him. That's totally fair. I mean I gave you my full attention, I didn't have to go rescue you but I did and you just forget about me." Alice snarled.

"Like I'm the one who went back on our vow. You were the one who betrayed our vow so don't blame me for being excited for finding my mate, for actually being happy for once in my miserable existence." Jasper growled back.

"I for one am happy for you, Jasper. You found your mate and you stood up against Alice who has been putting you down for years." Rosalie said supporting Jasper. 

" We must meet them Jasper since they will be family." Carlisle said ending the feud between siblings.

"Of course he's going to Forks high school so I'll ask him tomorrow." Jasper replied hoping Carlisle will be okay will Remus. Usually vampires and werewolves don't get along but Jasper hopes this time the impossible can happen.