The Dinner Date Part Three

"talking"

~signing~

On Thursday afternoon Harry was a wreck. He was so worried about dinner with Jasper's family. He knew that Jasper has told them before that it was stupid but what if they didn't like him.

"Hey cub, are you ready to go?" Harry started as Remus' question shook him out of his panic attack.

~Not really~

"Come on cub, they'll like you. How can they not?" With that in mind Remus managed to get Harry in the car and headed towards the Cullen household.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes Remus turned onto a long driveway and the Cullen house came into view. When they stopped, Jasper was already opening Harry's door.

"Hey there Darlin'" Harry took Jasper's hand to help him out of the car. Then dropped his hand to reply.

~Hello Jasper.~ Harry signed and then smiled back up at his mate as Jasper wrapped one arm around his waist and the other arm was extended out to shake Remus' hand.

"Evening sir."

"Good evening Jasper. Thank you for the invitation."

"You're welcome, sir. Come inside and I'll introduce the rest of my family." Jasper replied as he led Remus and Harry to the front door in which was still open from his hurried exit.

Once inside, Jasper led Harry and Remus to the living room where everyone was waiting.

"Harry, Mr. Lupin; meet my family. Guys meet my mate Harry and his father, Remus Lupin." introduced Jasper as he pointed to each person.

"Hello my name is Carlisle Cullen and I'm the coven's sire. This is my mate Esme, my son Edward and his mates Alice and Bella, and my daughter Rosalie and her mate Emmett."

"Hello it's nice to meet all of you and thank you for your invite to dinner. My son and I appreciate it." said Remus as he shook Carlisle's hand.

"You're a wolf!" accused Alice.

"Yes I am. I thought you knew this?" question Remus as he looked to Jasper for confirmation.

"I did tell you that my mate's father is a werewolf." Jasper pointed out to Alice.

"Well why don't you two sit down while supper is finishing. I didn't know what you would like but Jasper said that you two are from England so I made some traditional English foods." Esme said while trying to avoid a fight between Jasper and Alice.

"That would be lovely, thank you. I have to admit that I'm not the best cook so we've been having take-out. Having a home-cooked English supper would be much appreciative." Remus brought up.

"Would you be against sharing your past and we share ours in hopes to get to know each other better?" Questioned Carlisle.

"No not at all....now let's see where to start...." Remus began as he told the Cullen family about his life and when he was bitten, the wizarding world and Hogwarts, both wars and about Harry Potter the-boy-who-lived; before telling them about the betrayals and them coming to Forks, and even about the meeting with the wolves.

"Oh my! You two have certainly suffered and we can all see that you're stronger because of it. My I hug you dear?" asked Esme as she turned to Harry.