The Christmas Gift

Yes this is an actual chapter.

"talking"

'texting'

*signing*

Soon enough the first semester of school end and the Christmas season was among them. Everyone was getting ready for the holiday; including Remus and Harry. This would be Harry's and Remus' first Christmas together, since the last time Harry was a baby, this Christmas would be Harry's and Jasper's first Christmas together as well. It marked the fifth month of their dating and that was another reason to celebrate. Due to all of this the Lupin household, the Cullen household, and even the Wolf household was thrumming with cheer, festive decor, and merrily tunes. All three households were trying desperately to figure out what to give as presents and the Cullens were trying desperately to forget who was missing.

*Papa! Pappous! Come on! Hurry up! We have to go shopping for Christmas presents! I need to find something for Jasper.* Harry signed quickly and repeatedly while he was trying to find and rush the others out of the house.

"We're coming cub and don't worry, Jasper will love whatever you get him." reassured Remus as he and Aro came downstairs.

*But I don't want him to like just because I gave it to him. I want him to like because he actually likes the present.* complained Harry as they all piled into the car.

"And he will. You know exactly what Jasper would like and you may not know what to get now but when you see it, you'll know it." said Aro wisely.

*Alright.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jasper, you're thoughts are running rampant. What's wrong?" asked Edward as he stepped into Jasper's bedroom.

"I don't know what to get Harry for Christmas." spoke Jasper solemnly.

"If you want me and you can go out and see what we can find. I still have to get Rosalie something." offered Edward.

"Yeah I'd like that. I need to get Remus and Aro something too while I'm at it." agreed Jasper.

"I want to get something for Seth but I haven't even approached him yet so I don't know." worried Edward as they got into his silver Volvo.

"I think you should and as I said before; you can speak with Harry or Remus and they can get you a meeting with him."

"Yeah, I know." And with that, the two brothers rode on to Seattle to find presents.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Why are we in Port Angeles? It thought we were going to go to Seattle?* questioned Harry.

"We'll go there later cub. We stopped here first because this city is closer. If you can't find anything here then we'll go farther away." reasoned Remus.

"Alright. Where to first kids?" asked Pappous Aro.

*There* Harry pointed to an old antique shop that looked as antique as the stuff in it. This shop looked perfect to find a gift for Jasper in, and maybe Remus and Aro too.

"Alright I guess we'll go in there first."

After hours of searching the antique shop, Harry found something that he was hoping was what he thought. There was a sword that was so old and rusty but had cut out letters: CSA. This sword is the most sought out sword out of ALL Civil War swords. It is a Confederate CSA Staff Officer's Sword and Scabbard. Why it was in an old, run down antique shop in Port Angeles, Washington; who knew? But what caught Harry's attention the most was that the scabbard and the blade of the sword had Major Jasper Whitlock engraved into it. From what Jasper told Harry of his past, his previous human name was Jasper Whitlock and he was a major in the Confederate army during the Civil War. This might be the perfect present and this owner had no idea what he had in his grasp.