The Wedding

"talking"

*signing*

The past two weeks were hectic. Half of the time they spent it by making sure the wedding will go absolutely as planned and the other half they made sure that the war plans will go absolutely as planned. All in all, everyone was relieved when the big day arrived. Harry and Jasper had to be separated for 24 hours as according to tradition and superstition and must not see each before the ceremony. Harry asked Remus to walk him down the aisle, and he accepted with happy tears. He also asked Rosalie to be his maid of honor, or matron since she's technically married, and Draco and Seth to be his groomsmen. Each accepted with different answers. Rosalie out right said of course, while Draco couldn't believe Harry wanted him to be a groomsmen and Seth bounced up and down like an excited puppy. Jasper asked Emmett to be his best man, while Edward and Jacob are to be his groomsmen. Of course, they would each be paired with their mates but who cares on technicalities. That's right, during the time Draco has been hiding with them, he has found a mate in Jacob Black. Jacob imprinted on Draco and Draco recognized the bond due to his Veela inheritance from his father's side of the family. Aro will be officiating the wedding and Quil as well as his imprint Claire are going to be the ring-bearer and flower girl respectfully. Quil will transform into wolf form and hold the ring pillow in his mouth, while Claire rides on his back tossing the rose petals.

That morning both grooms got up super early to get ready in time for their wedding. Carlisle, Edward, Emmett, and Jacob were helping Jasper get ready; while Remus, Rosalie, Draco, and Seth were helping Harry get ready. Of course Rosalie only helped once Harry got dressed; it didn't matter if she was going to be his sister, he did not want her to see him get changed. All Harry knew about what Jasper was wearing, was that it was a traditional tux and it matched what Harry was wearing. Harry, on the other hand, was not wearing a traditional tux. He was wearing a traditional, wizarding, bonding robes. They were a pure white for purity; and a green trim for life, renewal, nature, and safety. Harry had on white tights with white dragon hide boots and a green underside of his robes. The robes had a long and flowy cloak with high decorative shoulders. He had a white choker around his neck to hide the scar. His color scheme is, as you guessed it, white and green with jewels and such to match embedded on his robes. In his mind, it kind of looks like he is wearing a wedding dress but he couldn't argue with Esme and Rosalie.

Once dressed, Rosalie did his hair and he had to admit that it looked a lot better than it usually does. She was actually able to make it look nice and become somewhat flat. Harry turned to looked at himself in the mirror and he couldn't believe what he saw. He looked good, he looked amazing! He looked at Remus who was approaching him with a box. Remus opened it up and he saw an intricate silver circlet with a single emerald teardrop hanging from the band. There were multiple pieces of silver bands that curved together in an unique, interwoven crown that dropped down to show off a single emerald. It was remarkable, beautiful.

*Papa? It's beautiful. Where's it from?*

"This was worn by your mother on her wedding day and I know that she wanted either you or your partner to wear it on your wedding day. This circlet has been passed down for several generations of Potters. Either the Potter themselves or their partners wore this circlet on their wedding day and both your parents wanted you to carry on the tradition so I went and asked the goblins to get it out of the vaults for me." Remus said as he gently placed it on Harry's head and slowly began to fix his hair around it. When he was finished, he stepped back and so Harry looked up and couldn't believe it. He thought he looked perfect before but that was no where near what he looked like now. Now he looks perfect.

*Thank you so much papa!* Harry signed before launching into Remus' arms and started crying tears of joy. He has had a doubt in his mind about getting married because his parents wouldn't be there to see him get married, to even approve of who he was marrying but now with this circlet , he feels closer to his parents. He now knows that they have always been with him through everything and they're with him now. Now, he's ready to get married for now he knows he has his parents and past Potters beside him and he has his new family beside him as well.