The Circus

"talking"

'texting'

*signing*

Two weeks later from the conversation with Edward found Jasper waiting outside Harry's house. He was here to pick him up for their circus date. Jasper knocked on the door and Remus opened it with a smile.

"He's still upstairs getting ready." Remus told Jasper.

"I had a feeling. It's just the circus though."

"I know. That's what I told him but he wants to look perfect for his and yours first date." laughed Remus as both took a seat on the couch. "What time do you think you two would be back?"

"I don't know, really late. The show starts at 9:00 pm so it won't get out for at least a couple of hours and it's an hour away from here so we will probably be out until 1:00 am at least. Luckily, it's not a school night so he won't lose any sleep. I will be driving to the show and back so he can sleep on the way back." answered Jasper.

"I don't really like you two being out so late but I don't like the idea of you two booking a hotel room even more so I guess I have to be alright with you driving. At least you have tons of experience and you won't fall asleep while at the wheel so that's something at least." mused Remus.

"I promise sir I will bring him back safely."

"Thank you Jasper."

KNOCK KNOCK

At the knocks, they turn around to see the most gorgeous sight. Harry was coming downstairs wearing white skinny jeans, a sleeveless emerald green silk shirt that flowed past his waist, a short dragon-hide jacket, and knee-high dragon-hide boots that had a little heel. He also had on a black choker. All in all, he dressed very similar to what he wore the first day they met. Jasper thought he look amazing.

*Hello Jasper*

"Hey Darlin'. Wow, you look amazing!!!!"

*Thanks Jaz, you don't look to bad yourself.*

And that was an understatement, Jasper went with a black long-sleeved silk button-up shirt, black jeans, and black converses. He knew he looked kind of goth but Rosalie said it would bring out his golden eyes more and Edward said that he saw from Alice's vision that if he wore black, he would match with Harry.

"Alright kids; go have fun and be careful." warned Remus as he said goodbye.

*We will. Thanks papa! I love you!*

"I love you too cub."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the ride over there, they listened to music and learned each others favorites. It was difficult at first due to Harry having to sign but Jasper was a vampire so he could pay attention to the road and what Harry was signing. He did stop at a drive-threw to get Harry dinner since it would be too late to get food afterwards. It wasn't long before they arrived at the circus and they quickly grabbed their seats. By this time, Harry was literally bouncing in his seat.

*I'm so excited. I've never been to a circus before.*

"They're great fun. You'll love it." promised Jasper.

*Jasper, can I get a snack? Please?*

"Sure, what do you want?"

*Can I get some cotton-candy and a coke?*

"Sure." Jasper said as he waved over the guy holding tons of junk food. "One bag of cotton-candy and one bottle of coca-cola, please." Handing the guy the money, Jasper handed the junk food to Harry.

Not long after Harry got his snack, the show got started. It was amazing! There were lions jumping through hula-hoops and people walking on tight-ropes. There were trapezes and stumbling, clowns and elephants, acrobats and all sorts of other things that were too awesome to explain. Too quickly after it started, even though that was an hour and a half ago, intermission arrived. However, Harry didn't curse his luck for long because he realized he shouldn't have drunk all of that coke. He turned to Jasper to tell him that he needed to go to the bathroom and off they went. He was worried that the show would start before they came back but they made it in time. And can you believe it, the second half was better than the first! After the circus had finally ended harry was too pumped on adrenaline to even think about the fact that it was after midnight. As they headed out, Harry told Jasper that he wanted a souvenir so they headed over to the tables and people loaded with stuff. Harry couldn't decide what he wanted until he saw the circus elephant plush that looks exactly like the elephant from the show who did a bunch of tricks.

*That one Jasper. I want that one.* Harry signed as he pointed up at the gigantic plush elephant.

"Alright kitten. If you want it, then we'll get it." said Jasper as he went up to the man who was working at that booth.

*Wait Jasper! We have to find out how much it costs before we get it. I need to know if I have enough money.*

"Don't worry about it. I'm paying for it." said Jasper as he told the man what they wanted.

*But Jasper. You already paid for the snacks! I feel bad taking your money.*

"Darlin', what else am I going to spend it on." Jasper paid the man and gave the huge elephant to Harry. When they were out of hearing range he spoke again, "we're rich Harry. We have lived for a very long time so we have a lot of money saved up. So I have enough money to spend some of it on you. I want to spoil you kitten. I have waited my entire life to find you so now I'm going to want to spoil you but I know you won't accept most of it so I'm going to buy what I can." said Jasper as he opened the car door for Harry.

*Are you sure?*

"Yes I'm sure Harry. I want to do this for you." assured Jasper as they headed home. "Now it is late, past midnight, and you need sleep so try to get some on the way back."

*Okay Jasper. Thank you for my elly.* signed Harry as he snuggled up to the plush and dozed off.

Jasper pulled into Harry's driveway and Remus met him at Harry's door.

"How was it?"

"It was really great. He loved every second of it."

"That's good. What's he got in his arms?"

"A stuffed elephant from the show. We disagreed about who was paying for it but I won. A few minutes after he fell asleep." answered Jasper as he opened Harry's door and as quietly and softly, unbuckled Harry's seatbelt. He then picked him up and carried him bridal-style. Jasper headed into the house while Remus opened and closed all of the doors leading to Harry's room. They swiftly put him into bed and tucked him in.

"I'm surprised you got him to sleep."

"Me too. He was pretty wound up after the show. I think it was because of all the excitement and adrenaline but he dozed off once we got moving."

"That's good. Now be careful as you head home, okay Jasper?"

"yes sir, I will. good night Remus."

"Good night Jasper. Thank you for taking him out."

"No sir you don't need to thank me, I enjoyed it as well. I had a lot of fun with him tonight. I know we just sat next to each other and watched the show but it was great being there with him. I had the best night of my life thanks to him." answered Jasper as he waved good bye to Remus and headed to his home. That has started to feel less like a home, while this house, Harry's house, has felt more like one.