Chapter 11

"MOM! WAKE UP!" It was all of my kids yelling now.

"Stef! Wake up!" Mike yelled again.

My eyes flew open and I shot straight up.

"Lena! Where- where's Lena?!" I yelled looking around frantically. I slowed down and looked more closely. I was in the waiting room of the ER. My children and Mike surrounding me. Jesus was holding Mariana close to him with the most scared expression I've ever seen on his face. Mariana was crying her eyes out. Jude had his arm in a sling with his eyes shut tight, tears cascading down his terrified face. Callie was holding onto him whispering that it was okay even though she didn't look convinced at all.

Brandon was staring at me. He had a blank expression. Not a single tear. That's how I knew he was terrified. Not just for his Mama, but for his Mom. For me.

Ana was standing in the back trying to figure out what all was going on. AJ was sitting beside me not looking at any of us. He was trying to hide his tears from us.

Mike was still holding onto my shoulders. Concern was his only expression. He wasn't crying. I could tell he was about to, but he knew he had to try and be strong to show us to be strong.

I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

"I'm okay." I said, "bad dream... It was just... a bad... Dream..." I said trailing off when I saw a nurse walk in.

"Mrs. Adams-Foster?" She asked...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:  Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I was in an area of Kentucky with really bad service. I'll upload another chapter today.

Have a fantastic day!! 🎉