Chapter 15

I woke up to my alarm for work going off. I let go of Lena's hands and reached in my pocket to pull my phone out. I turned off the alarm and looked to Lena. She was still asleep. I smiled at how beautiful she looked.

I heard the door open and I looked towards it. It was the doctor.

"Good. You're awake. And I'm sorry to ask, but we're going to need you to leave for a few minutes so we can check Lena out," he said with a sorry smile.

I nodded and stood up. I kissed Lena on the forehead and told her I would be back. I left the room and went to the vending machine. I got some coffee and a bag of mini muffins. 'Why do hospitals have coffee in vending machines?' I asked myself. I ask myself this ever time we end up here.

I took a sip of coffee and instantly felt awake. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was at 30%. How it was still alive, I had no idea. I called Brandon and surprisingly, he was already awake. In fact, he said everyone was awake waiting for me to call them about Mama. I told him that she was fine, but still sleeping. I asked him to bring me a change of clothes for four days and my phone charger and told him I'd call back when Mama woke up. He agreed and told the others what was happening and brought me the clothes and charger.

I thanked him and gave him a hug when he got there, but I told him to wait. I went to the bathroom and changed into the clothes he brought. I'm surprised he actually brought my bra. Most boys would forget or be like 'ew. no'. I laughed at this thought as I brushed through my hair. I went back out and handed him my pajamas and he handed me a bag. He had even thought about Lena needing clean clothes when she was able to go home.

I hugged him again and sent him off on his way home, promising to call him as soon as she woke up. I walked back to Lena's room to see if the doctors were gone. Right as I got back to the door he came out and saw me standing there.

"Well you have perfect timing, Mrs. Adams-Foster," he said amused, "everything looks fine, but she still hasn't woken up."

"Thank you Doctor," I said while walking into the room. I walked back to the bed and grabbed Lena's hands and kissed them.

"Love, please wake up soon..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!! ❤️💙❤️💙🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🎉🎈🎉🎈🗽💥🗽💥

Be safe and don't get hit with a firework and burned. That crap hurts REALLY REALLY bad. Trust me.

Have a fun and fantastic day!! Be safe ❤️🎉