Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"Hey, Stila. You are late. Go get me some coffee, and if it doesn't taste like heaven, I'm going to downgrade your paycheck 15 dollars." Craig Tele said. Craig Tele as in my asshole of a boss.

I wanted to stand up to this man, seeing as he was only 5'6", 2 inches taller than me. And with his balding head and hazel eyes, this man wasn't intimidating. But I didn't want to lose $15 dollars.  

I comply and make sure to do and put in everything he likes because $15 could almost buy me the new NARS lipstick I've been dying to get.

I also spit in it for good measure, stirring in the epic glob of bacteria to make his coffee that much more delicious,

Sprinting to his office, I opened the door and walked in. Although I guess I should've knocked, because the gorgeous hot amazing looking guy that accompanied me in the elevator, was currently sitting across my boss's desk with his ankles crossed.

"Oh. Uhm, I'm sorry. Mr.Tele, I have your coffee, sir." I said, staying by the door waiting for his signal to either give him the coffee or run out the door. I was probably going to lose the $15 because I interrupted them. Yay me. I didn't want the NARS lipstick anyway.

"Okay. Instead of standing there like a stupid fly, could you please give it to me? I'm in the middle of an important meeting," he snapped at me, all the while looking at Mr.Hotty and giving him a big smile.

I quickly moved to his desk and set down his coffee.

I moved quickly and walked out of his office, sitting down at the desk outside, also known as my desk. I was dying to know who Mr.Hotty was, and whether or not I'd be seeing him in the coming months.

I looked at Mr.Tele's calendar, that I so graciously carry around, and see that Clyde Lyles is scheduled for the 9-10 am appointment slot.

Clyde Lyles. The name definitely sounds familiar.

So I did what any other sane person would do. I google searched him.

You'd never believe what I found.

Clyde fricken Lyles was on Forbes list for being the hottest bachelor. What the fuck. His family owns Tek83. All of my electronics are from this stupid company, including my laptop, my phone, my TV, my microwave, my GPS.... you get the picture. His family basically built more than half of the things I own.

And Clyde's the Vice President, the second in command. One day he'll own the business.

I just rode in an elevator with a billionaire. I basically do it every day with my boss. But Clyde was different. Clyde was HOT. I didn't even know Clyde but I knew lust at first sight.

As I was looking at his picture, he came out of my boss's office.

More like he stormed out of my boss's office. It was only 10 minutes past 9am. If they were discussing a business deal, it would have taken at least thirty minutes. Obviously, my boss did something to piss him off. He's clever.

"Stila, get the hell in here! This coffee is the worst fucking thing I've ever tasted, even nastier than the coffee you gave me last month. You won't be receiving that $15. Learn how to do your fucking job or I'll fire you. You hear me?" He yelled out of his office. I blushed while everyone on this floor stared at me.

"Yes sir," I said, walking inside of his office and taking the coffee cup back. The coffee cup that was empty.

And that's how the day of hell started.

⬤⬤⬤

Anyone who has ever said they had a bad day at work did not meet experience my bad day, which was 50x worse than anyone else's definition of "bad day".

After that horrendous morning, Mr.Tele made it his mission to make my day a living hell.

First, he "accidently" spilled his coffee on me, which resulted in me having to walk around for the rest of the day in a stained blouse.

Secondly, the lunch that I ate could not be considered a lunch. I decided to try a new Hot Dog cart because the one that is my go to is 20 minutes away from the office building. Trying the new hot dog cart resulted in me using the bathroom every two minutes.

That resulted in me having to leave early, which finally resulted in me getting yelled at by Mr.Tele because he to had to take the rest of the day off.

Rich billionaires can't handle their own schedules, apparently.

Diarrhea only lasted a few more hours, which was pretty surprising. It was six o'clock by the time I stopped pooping.

I walked out of the bathroom, immediately seeing Theo snoring on the couch with a bowl of popcorn on his lap.

"Theo, wake up. If you get popcorn on my couch I'll seriously strangle you." I loudly said, walking over to him and poking him repeatedly on the cheek.

"Stila baby, shut your mouth. I was dreaming about Matt Bomer and you just HAD to interrupt me. C'mon. He was doing naughty things to my-"

"NO thanks, I don't wanna hear it," I said, cutting him off.

He chuckled. "How are you feeling? Does your butt need some loving right now?" He asked me, trying not to smirk but failing.

"Oh my gosh, shut up Theo. Why am I even friends with you?" I walk into the kitchen, looking for some Vodka. That will surely boost me up.

"Cause you love me." He says, walking into the kitchen and sitting on a bar stool. "If you are looking for the Vodka, I drank it all last night."

"Are you serious? Ugh. I wanted some alcohol medicine."

"We could always go to a bar. Or a club. Or, better yet, a gay strip club."

I couldn't help but laugh. A gay strip club? Okay. No. But I was considering the idea of going to a regular club.

Alcohol + Cute Men = One very happy, dancing Stila.

"Okay, sure. Let's go to a club." I tell Theo, ruffling his hair as I walk out of the kitchen.

"Be ready by 9:30!" Theo says, grabbing a pepsi from the fridge and walking back over to the couch.

I walk to my room and immediately start trying to find something to wear. Nine o'clock was only three hours away. 

_________________________________

Okay, there is chapter two! Thank you for sticking with me. I understand that the beginnings of chapters kind of suck, but I promise as the book progresses, so will my ability to be a better writer.

Now that that heart-to-heart is over, make sure to leave a vote if you liked this chapter! 

Reading on Wattpad is one of my favorite things. So if you currently have a book you are writing, or if you have already written the book, tell me. I'd love to read it, and I'd even give you suggestions.

I love you! XOXO