Chapter Thirty-Three Part One

Please vote, follow, comment, And read my author apology note at the bottom! :)

Song: Don't Panic By Coldplay

Chapter Thirty-Three

Week 35- The lungs continue to develop along with the brain and the nervous system. The circulatory system and the musculoskeletal system are both complete.

______

8:30 Pm Friday, May 19th

To say that Ian was excited for us would be an understatement. He was over-the-moon. To celebrate, we gave him three bowls of ice cream. Which is how we found out he was allergic to lactose.

Stuck in an emergency room on a Wednesday night wasn't fun. Especially when you have a grumpy six-year-old who complaints about their stomach happened at least 5 times a minute.

The ER doctor ended up concluding he was Lactose intolerant. He could have foods with dairy in them, but not straight up dairy.

Now it was 8 days later and Clyde, Ian and myself were gathered around the dinner table about to eat our Chinese takeout.

"Do you think your mom will ever stop calling you?" Clyde asked.

Just a few seconds ago I got off the phone with my mom, who wouldn't- couldn't- stop talking about wedding plans.

"Probably not. Well, not until we have this god darn wedding," I laughed, sitting down and helping Ian put food onto his plate.

"Have you picked a date yet?" He asked, shoving a spoonful of pork fried rice into his mouth.

"No." I replied, "Let's just wait for Alden to get here first."

"Sounds good," he answered.

We settled in and ate, laughing a few times at Ian who had trouble biting the meat off of the teriyaki stick.

"I think it's time I pack my hospital bag and tomorrow we should make the final touches on Alden's room," I told Clyde after dinner, while we were cleaning up.

"I think that sounds like a perfect day," he answers.

When we were finished, I walked into Alden's room and grabbed one of our 5 diaper bags. The one I grabbed happened to have green and blue dinosaurs on it.

Walking over to the fully-stocked closet, I decided that his first outfit would be a bright pastel blue onesie, with a matching hat.

I grabbed a couple of more outfits, as well, including his going-home outfit,

I put 10 diapers in the bag, complete with a bag of wipes and a few binkies.

Then I moved onto my bag.

I took a Michael Kors bag Clyde gave me for Christmas and filled it with easy, baggy clothes that had easy access to my breasts. I made sure to pack a makeup bag complete with a bunch of travel-sized makeup. I also packed a few books and a soft blanket.

"Okay, honey! Everything's set!" I say, walking out of our room to see him and Ian in the living room playing with a bunch of tiny cars.

"Look, Mommy! Cluff's hiding under the couch!" Ian shouted, which resulted in Cluff scurrying my way and scratching up my leg.

"Remember, buddy, we gotta use our inside voice cause the kitty gets scared," Clyde quietly scolded him.

"Oh, right! Sorry Cluff," He said, without even looking up.

Satisfied the danger was gone, Cluff let go and trotted into the kitchen, uncaring for the bloody legs he left behind.

"Clyde, could you help me clean this up?" I asked him. "I can't reach down."

"Of course," He said, jumping up at the opportunity to help.

We went into the kitchen after Cluff. Clyde lifted me onto the counter (how he could do that was beyond me) and started taking care of my legs with a first aid kit.

"God damn that stupid cat," he muttered, applying a bandage carefully.

"Don't call my cat stupid or I'll call your face stupid," I scolded him, glaring into his eyes.

"Sorry, I just can't stand to see you hurt," he replied, smoothing down the bandage and standing up.

"Thank you, kind doctor," I giggled, wrapping my hands around his neck.

"Anything for my lady," he said in a British accent, bending down to kiss me.

We smooched for a few minutes before Ian called for Clyde.

"Uhm, hello?" I yell at Clyde after he started walking away from me.

"What?" He asked, confusion lining his face.

"I can't get down from here, you silly goose!" I say, pointing down at my stomach and the obvious distance the floor was to me.

"Oh, right! I'll rescue you, m'lady!"

He gently grabbed under my armpits and carefully put me down on the floor.

And that's when I felt the wetness going down my legs.\

_______________
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE PART ONE DONE!

Turn the page babes ;) 

I AM SO SORRY MY GOSH I DON'T KNOW WHEN I LAST UPDATED BUT IT WAS LIKE SO LONG AGO PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

3 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT (I'm crying my eyes out but jumping for joy at the same time) 

XOXO, Cooler_Than_You_101