Chapter THIRTY BITCHES

K, so that other thing failed. If you really love this book and this chapter, PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT! 

SONG: If you don't know this song, get out. 

Chapter Thirty

Week 32- Fat is accumulating under the skin, which changes the skin from being see through to opaque. The baby is 18 inches long and can weigh 5 pounds.

__________

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

"Ms.Stila?" A tiny voice said, coming into my dream.

"Honey," I heard, a poke being felt on my nose.

Opening my eyes, I was greeted with the sight of a pair of blues eyes and a pair of brown looking down on me.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Ian giggled, his floppy brown hair covering one eye.

"Morning, guys," my throat squeaked out, sounding raspy because of sleep.

Clyde scooped up Ian and put him into his own lap, giving me room to stretch my arms.

"What time is it?" I ask, covering my mouth with my hand as a big yawn escaped.

"6:00am. Ian has to get ready for his first day at his new school," Clyde replied, tickling Ian's stomach and making him giggle.

"Who woke him up?" I asked, confusion spreading on my face.

"He woke up on his own," Clyde said proudly.

"What a big boy!" I smiled, getting to my feet.

"What should the big boy wear?' Clyde asked, pretending to thoughtfully think.

"Superhero shirt!" Ian yelled, jumping out of Clydes arms and waving his back in forth in our faces.

"Hmmm, I'm thinking a superhero shirt. What about you, Clyde?" I asked, pretending that I didn't see Ian's look of astonishment.

"I think that'll be a nice shirt to wear, yes," Clyde replied, letting out a big grin the size of Mt. Everest.

Laughing, me and Clyde both stopped our teasing. Clyde went to get the outfit while I brung Ian to his bathroom.

"Do you want a warm bath, or a cold bath?" I asked him.

"Warm!" He yelled, jumping up and down. "I always used to have cold."

Masking my sadness, I started the water and helped him get out his pajamas.

"I'm a big boy, Ms.Stila! I can do it!" He screeched, taking his shirt off.

I laughed and shook my head, helping him into the bath and giving him 10 minutes to play with his toys. After the ten minutes, I rubbed shampoo into his hair and washed his body.

"Okay, kid. Ready to get out?" I ask him, holding a towel in front of me.

"Mhmm!" He chipped, jumping into my awaiting arms.

"Careful, buddy. You don't wanna fall," I giggled, drying his hair first and moving to the rest of his body.

"Where are my clothes?" His sweet voice asked.

"Good question. Let's go find the guy who was supposed to bring them!"

We set out on our mission, checking the kitchen and dining room first to have a little fun.

"Do you think we should check MY room?" Ian asked, a huge smile overtaking his lips.

"Let's do it!"

We shuffled around like loud ninjas, giggling every time we made a noise. We loudly snuck into Ian's room, where Clyde was in the middle of a big circle of clothes.

"Whatcha doing?" Ian asked him, his eyebrows crinkled.

"I liked these pants that you had, and now I can't find them!" Clyde said, frustrated.

"Don't you think you could've picked out different ones?" I ask him, trying to conceal my giggles.

"The ones I'm looking for are pretty!" He said, angrily throwing the pants he had on his hands to the pile he made to the left of him.

"What about jeans? You like jeans," I ask Ian, walking over to Clyde's mess and picking up some blue jeans.

"Yeah! Those would look good with the superhero shirt!" He said, amazed.

"You're right!"

Sticking with the jeans, we put them on him and took off the towel around his body, along with the superhero shirt and his underwear and socks.

"What do you think, Clyde? Doesn't he look like the best kindergartner ever?" I say, ruffling up Ian's hair.

"I'd say so! Are you excited, buddy?"

"Yeah! Ms.Stila said that there's gonna be lots of books in the library. I can't wait!"

"There are so many books, you'll be so happy you'll cry," Clyde says.

I set off to make Ian pancakes, the first one being a "K" for kindergarten.

After he devoured 5 pancakes (I can't even eat five pancakes), Clyde led him out the door. Not without me taking a thousand pictures and tearfully hugging him, of course.

Who would have thought that a little boy we met 2 weeks ago would have a permanent spot in my heart? 

__________

CHAPTER THIRTY DONE AND I'M FEELING SUPER sad. :( 

5 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT OF THIS BOOK, GUYS! F.I.V.E. 

Like. Five Guys except take away the guys and you're just left with Five. 

I think the next chapter is my favorite, I cried a lil. 

VOTES AND COMMENTS AND FOLLOWS ARE SO HIGHLY APPRECIATED AND seriously comments tho, they make my world so happy so just DO IT!

XOXO, Cooler_Than_You_101