Chapter Four: Version 2.0

(A/N: Just to make sure everyone understands, this is what happens AFTER I interrupt you guys with that authors note, minus the sex scene. This is a way friendlier version. You should read until my authors note in the last chapter. K. Glad that's cleared out of the way.)

Hearing the song Pillow Talk by Zayn Malik just made me want to jump Clyde's bones.

".... bed all day, bed all day, Fucking you and fighting on, it's our paradise, and it's our war zone..." I sang into Clyde's ear along with the music.

I leaned back to see his reaction and  he hungrily looked at my lips. He looked into my eyes, and then once again looked at my lips.

He eagerly pushed his mouth onto mine, his soft lips starting out slow and beginning to get aggressive.

We kissed passionately, and then he asked me that alarming question.

"Wanna go back to my place?"

"I thought you'd never ask," I replied back.

⬤⬤⬤

I woke up to harsh light beating into my eyes. With my head pounding, I opened my eyes and realized that I forgot to close the blinds last night.

I looked over to the windows and realized that the windows weren't there, and instead, there was an elegant, posh looking dresser with a red wall behind it.

My walls weren't red. What the fuck.

I looked down at my body, with a sheet covering it. I looked underneath the sheet and realized that I was naked.

Well shit. I got so plastered that I had a one night stand? This is great. That means I'm going to be doing the walk of shame.

I slowly got up, groaning in pain because of a pounding headache I have. Luckily I wasn't puking like I usually do when getting plastered.

I saw my dress, bra, shoes and monsoon handbag. Sadly, my panties weren't in sight.

I put on my clothes and realized that my breath stunk. I decided to try and locate a bathroom. With a posh, giant sized room, there had to be a connecting bathroom, right?

First, I opened up two doors which resulted in my finding a closet the size of me and Theo's apartment, and another closet that was half of the size of the other one, containing only shoes.

Luckily, the next door I opened happened to be the bathroom. Walking in, I was instantly met with the extravagance of a fully decked out bathroom.

I now know for sure that my mystery one-night stand guy was DEFINITELY rich.

Or he has a rich friend.

Or he broke into someone else's house. And if that's the case, goodbye world. I look nice in orange anyway.

I go to the mega 2 sink counter and look at myself in the huge mirror that sits behind the sinks.

Don't I look dandy? My eye makeup is all smudged, also known as the raccoon eyes. My foundation is caked to the bone, and the contouring that I spent hours on last night was no longer visible.

Sorry to Mr.Mystery Guys sheets. I'm pretty sure that's where all the missing makeup from my face went.

One by one, I go through his drawers looking for an unopened toothbrush. 3 Drawers down, I find a drawer filled to the brim with toothbrushes, toothpaste, and floss.

Looks like mystery guy has one night stands often.

I brush my teeth, use the fantastic, seat warmed toilet, and leave the bathroom and the bedroom. As I walk out, I notice that the walls outside of the bedroom are also red, and they have no decoration whatsoever. Following the long hallway, passing at least eleven other doors, I arrive at a beautiful staircase. Looking to the left of me, I gasp in utter amazement at the enormous windows showcasing New York City's view. Before the windows is the living room, decked out in leather black furniture, with a mega 98" flat screen TV.

Walking down the stairs, I see a hallway with the elevator doors at the end.

I also hear someone singing Pillow Talk, coming from a room connected to the hallway that leads me to my safety.

I breathe in and breathe out, quietly walking down the hallway. Closing in on the doorway leading into the mystery guy, I walk slower and quieter, holding my breath and hoping that I don't trip.

As I pass by the doorway to which I now know is the kitchen, I gasp (quietly) in surprise when I see who the mystery guy is.

I quickly walk towards the elevators, walking in them. When they close, I start having a mini-freak attack.

I slept with one of Forbes hottest bachelors. I slept with someone who might potentially one day be my boss.

I slept with Clyde fucking Lyles and I had no memory of it. 

____________________________

Pillow Talk by Zayn MaliK! Yes. That's today's song. Pretend it's music you'd hear in clubs, k? I wouldn't know so I just figured instead of pretending to know, I'd just pick a song that's easy to work with. And Zayn's lyrics are pretty dirty so it was perfect.

Thank you for reading! Each vote and nice comment is greatly appreciated and it lets me know that someone other than myself is actually liking this book.

Anyway, Thank you so much!

Love you XOXO

-Cooler_Than_You_101