Chapter Seventeen

PLEASE VOTE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT!!!!!

Chapter Seventeen

Week 20- The baby can weigh 1 pound, and can be 10 inches long. The baby's nails grow to the ends of the fingers.

__________

Today was thanksgiving, and I was excited. Today, Clyde was meeting my family for the first time and we were telling them the gender of our baby.

"Stila, we're going to be late!" Clyde and Theo both yelled simultaneously from the living room.

"I'm almost done!" I yelled out, applying my Nars lip gloss.

Today, everyone important to me will be at the dinner table, all of us conjoined and under the same roof. Since Clyde's mother and sister were on a Cruise, I invited him and figured it would be the perfect time to introduce him. And Theo's been coming to our Thanksgiving feast ever since we met, my family loves him and he loves the food.

"Stila, for the love of god, it's been 20 minutes! I could've woken up 20 minutes later!" Theo cried, exasperation clear in his tone.

Since it was thanksgiving, my mother was expecting us at 10am so that I could help with some of the cooking, and Theo, Clyde, and my brothers could bond.

Checking over my appearance one more time, I grab my coat and begin walking out of the room, not before grabbing the gender-revealing present.

"Okay, I'm here. Relax," I said, walking down the hall and pulling my shoes on.

"You look beautiful," Clyde says, coming up to me and giving me a peck on the cheek.

Blushing, I look at the floor length mirror to once again survey my appearance. I'm wearing a comfy, white dress, with a tan overthrow, which perfectly accents my growing stomach. Underneath, I'm wearing black leggings and my shoes are cute brown booties. To fit the outfit, my hair is up in a bun.

"Okay, let's go!" I said, opening the door and watching Clyde and Theo goof off all the way to Clyde's car.

We made the twenty-minute journey, with me sitting in the passenger seat next to Clyde and Theo sitting in the middle seat in the back. They were arguing over the Xbox One and PS4 consoles, while I looked at black Friday deals on my phone and pretended to listen to their tiny nerd debate.

We finally arrived at my parent's townhouse, with all three of my brother's cars already there.

"Let's do this," I said, cracking my knuckles and getting out of the car.

"Stila, you were supposed to let me get the door for you!" Clyde scolded me, walking over and grabbing my hand.

"Relax, I'm not crippled," I replied, ushering us to the front steps so that we stood outside of the door. "Ready?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be," he said, squeezing my hand. Using my other hand, I rang the doorbell and waited patiently for 3 seconds.

"Honey! You're here!" My mom squealed, swinging the door open and sweeping me into her arms.

"Hi mom," I said, my hand still clasped together with Clyde's, his death grip making it impossible to let go.

Letting me go, she next hugged Theo and welcomed him with open arms. Finally, she noticed Clyde's death grip and her smile faltered for a second, before coming out again in full force.

"And you must be Clyde! What a pleasure to meet you!" She said, taking him into her arms and giving him the same experience she gave both me and Theo.

"Nice to meet you, too, Ma'am," he said, after getting released from my mom's comforting, but suffocating, arms.

"Oh, shoot!" I said.