Ch 5

SCOTT POV
Emergency pack meeting at the loft. Immediately!

The text I sent out to the pack was rather self explanatory, Kira and my mom were already aware of why, as was Peter -since he hacked my phone and receives any texts I send out or get sent and I'd texted Kira about what was going to happen- but regardless, I was already pacing the loft as soon as I got there.

"You know, it's no surprise they'd treat they're pack mom like sh/t McCall." That would be Peter, the disdain heavily noticeable in his voice and if anyone else were around, would have gotten him whacked across the nose. He had been in the loft upstairs and heard me come in. "But that doesn't excuse that they do it."

"Peter, you're not even really in the pack. Why do you care?" He gave me a stony look as he finished his descent down the staircase and leaned against a wall.

"Because despite that fact, Stiles still treats me like pack." With each word, his arms seemed to wrap around himself more, like he was truly upset and tried comforting himself. "I'd be at his house comforting him right now if it weren't for the fact that as the True Alpha, you've banned me from any pack member's house but Derek's."

All I could do was shrug,
"The last time you were allowed in Stiles' house you were scent marking their backyard." The 'zombie wolf' as Stiles calls him, didn't even blink before responding,

"Because no one else had and that blood nymph was looking for him! The first thing that we learned about those things is that they hate the smell of werewolves yet no one in the pack would even look at him for weeks!" Stepping away from the wall, the technical omega got into face and stared me down, making me either want to shrink back or take him down for challenging me. "He could have been killed, and besides, you were too caught up in that kitsune to notice that your "best friend" hadn't eaten since the nogitsune!" I had to fight the urge to tear Peter's throat out because in all honesty, he was right. I still swiped at him purely to get him out of my face but that didn't change that yes, everyone had taken advantage of Stiles in some way or another.

Before I could get another word in, I heard everyone start pulling up out side and Peter moved to stand against the wall again, cradling the scratch I'd left on his shoulder that had torn his shirt.

This meeting should end well.

---------

Don't worry loves! There's a much longer chapter to come, but if I had made this one longer, it would have broken 2000 words, so for the sake of consistent content, I'm separating them. The next chappy will be up the Sept. 20 >^~^<