CH 17

Third Person POV

Upon waking up, Stiles could see how at peace Derek looked while he slept. His mate's face was smoothed, no furrowed brows or frowns to crease and darken his expression; if anything, the beta looked so much younger like this. Made him look more submissive, images of Derek so eager and perfect as he diligently eats his alpha's ass; begging and pleading for Stiles to ride him faster, but only gets the slow pumping of Stiles, for once taking his time.

It made him growl low in his throats as he rolled to straddle and pin Derek to the bed, the born wolf waking to an immediate flood of arousal and hormones that had him baring his neck and bucking his hips up into the teen's stomach.

"Who's are you Derek?" The question was the same Alpha rumble of a growl that had woken the beta to begin with. Stiles felt just on the edge of shifting; so possessive and consumed by the fact of how close his mate was and how much his mate was his. Derek kept on rolling his hips, precome slowly coating the naked, toned skin, verbalizing only thready, high-pitched whimpers as he wrapped his Alpha in his arms.

Stiles couldn't blame him for being out his mind and floating through such a thick cloud of scents, but his question dignified an answer. Hanging his head above the left side of his mate's neck, not so gently scratching the skin with his fangs to drag Derek back to the present. Eyebrow cocked and eyes flickering a bright, smoldering red, he repeats himself,

"Who's mate are you Derek?" His words only interrupted by the lisp his fangs cause, "Who takes control of your pleasure and will provide for you and our pups?"

With a breathy, "You Alpha!" and a brief flash of electric blue eyes in response. Stiles jump in headlong and the pair were only aware of the almost suffocating cloud of lust and arousal and the feel of the other's body. Both canine and feline lycanthropes connecting soul, body, and mind.

Until death do they part.

--------------

Scott POV

As soon as I was done speaking with mom, I called down Kira and the others and apologized, asking what I could do to make up for my actions; the twins felt better after dislocating and relocating my shoulders, Malia asked for one-on-one training to get ready for next season's lacrosse try-outs, Kira's idea was to be done in private.... later on. Liam, it made me want to cry that all he wanted was a hug; it's impossible but sometimes I forget how submissive and cuddly my first beta could be. Regardless, I promised them that I would keep this civil and go fix things with Stiles and everyone else right then.

However, I could smell the sex from the end of the street so I changed my mind and went to the loft to apologize to the rest of the pack first. As expected, I was immediately slammed into the nearest wall by an entirely wolfed out Isaac with Boyd behind him protecting a terrified looking everyone else.

It broke my heart to see Peter shaking in Erica's arms and the only thing I could think to do, fighting my wolf the whole time, was bare my neck to Isaac and go limp against his hold on me. If they were to maul or attempt to kill me right now, I would be last person to blame them for it.

"I'm so sorry...."

-----------
Short or not, ya'll love me anyways 😊