Ch 12

MORE SMUT!!!
STILES POV

It was easy enough to have smelled Derek before I heard him walk up to the bathroom, and it was nothing I had ever smelt before. Caramel brûlée and sweet vanilla, some sort of light, spicy after-aroma to it that tingled through my chest and made me rumble out what sounded like a purr. I didn't have to think much to understand my- our, situation: Derek is mine! My mate, mine to love and to breed and to protect; and based on the heated flush along the beta's cheeks, he was going into a mating-rut of sorts.

In a brief moment of reprieve, I heard Isaac yell something along the lines of, "I'll be babysitting while you two enjoy the honeymoon phase!" Realistically, that's what it was, but I couldn't care. At this moment in time, I had an armful of needy beta presenting their throat for claiming, and my.... Well whatever animal I possessed, was pleased and desperately aroused at the sight. It really didn't take extra prompting before I felt my fang lengthen and stretch the muscles in my gums, and sunk them in slowly around the jugular artery, ripping a high-pitched moan from Derek.

Though his knees buckled, I held him tight around the waist and pinned him to my chest. It took more than a few moments to feel satisfied with the claim I had left on my mate....

Mate.... Our mate! Claim.... MATE!!!

Seeing the mark drew my claws, ears, and fuzzy jaw from my body, growling low and pulling Derek further against my front. I hadn't noticed before how hard I'd become until I felt my mate's equal hardness pressed against mine, like silk gliding over steal, separated only by the rather-in-the-way boxer we were both wearing.

Oh, now that just won't do!

Without a single moment's hesitation, my claws dug into and shredded the fabric keeping me from truly feeling how much my mate wanted me and vice versa. Past the sweet scent of caramel and vanilla, I could hear Derek's needy, pleading moans and whimpers that had me pinning him to the wall and nipping at the mark that was still a bright, angry red against his neck. I don't know if I could ever be more aroused out of my mind than in this exact moment.

However, the thought of knotting him wasn't a thought that crossed my mind as I glanced down and took stock of what my beautiful mate was packing. Seven inches of thick, veiny cock and full, low hanging balls that had my mouth watering as I picked my mate up and carried him to the room.

Derek isn't about to be mates on the bathroom floor, no. It's going to be in our room, to mark our den and let everyone who comes here know just who holds their alpha's heart, soul, and body.

Placing him on the bed, I watched in amazement as his colorful eyes were darkened to nothing more than lust blown pupils with a dark green-grey-blue band surrounding them, his hair missed and lightly sweat-slicked. His scent was heady, I could almost taste his arousal on my tongue as his whines and whimpers continued to fill my ears.

Without another moment's hesitation, I dropped down to start mouthing and sucking the junction of Derek's jaw and neck, sucking dark, bruising marks into his skin as I made my way towards the claim I bit into his shoulder. The heat-addled beta squirmed in need as my tongue and fangs traced over the mark, leaving him begging,

"Please Alpha, need you so badly! You're all I've ever wanted and all your doing is teasing, please just... Let me do something!" The only thing that flashed through my mind was the idea of his stubble between my legs as he ate me out. And I thought my cock couldn't get any harder, but as I lifted myself up and straddled my mate's face, hands holding the headboard in front of me, it was almost painfully hard.

"Prep me baby, if I'm gonna be taking you in me then I want it to feel absolutely glorious!" My words came out as a commanding rumble, not even a growl; rather it was a graceful, smooth glide of words that if said by another being, would sound hypnotizing. And truly, that voice wasn't necessary for Derek to start eating my ass like a starved man at Hometown Buffet.

He brought his hands up to spread my cheeks before lapping and nipping at my hole, nerve endings sparking and my brain losing some rather needed higher-functions. But really, those could wait for later because my mate's tongue was ravaging my asshole. It couldn't stop getting better as Derek spread my hole open with his thumbs, fucking his -rather ridiculously- long tongue into me, almost reaching my prostate.

Even if I tried, I couldn't tell you how long we kept at this, me holding the base of my cock to keep from cumming as Derek eased four fingers into me alongside his tongue, and truly I could live like this forever. But as I looked over my shoulder, I noticed Derek's messy, untouched cock and realized just how much I'd rather have him inside me right now. Gripping his hair, I lifted my hips up and away from his mouth, leaving him open-mouthed and whining pathetically -which was actually quite cute with his pink, swollen lips and glossy eyes, face wet with saliva.

"Don't you want to have me ride your cock now baby? I know you must have enjoyed eating me out, seeing as you came without me so much as reaching back to hold your needy fucking cock." Emphasizing my statement, I gripped the base of his cock, beginning to lower myself down, "but I want it in me just as much." And with one move, I let my muscles give and dropped down to where he was in balls deep.

With a brief flash of iridescent blue and the glint of fangs, Derek roared and threw his head back. At the same time, I could feel something that felt deeper and better than anything an orgasm could give; no, this was the mating bond finalizing itself. Falling forward, my hips started to roll and jerk about at the overwhelming pleasure coursing through ever bit of my body. By then, my mind was gone and the only thing I wanted was being blabbers about carelessly.

"Derek... Holy shit Der- knot me! Knot my fucking ass and mark me, I'm just as much yours as you are mine. Holy fuuuuuuuuck!" From the clawed hands gripping my hips in a vice-tight grip and increasing pressure at the outer ring of my hole, I could tell it was an alpha order that I had begged so pleadingly. But as his knot finally locked and his fangs sunk into the left side of my neck -rather high up if you ask me- and I whited out in pleasure.

By the time I had gained enough sense to move and breath normally. Neither of us had moved and Derek's teeth were still in my neck, sucking hard as to leave an accompanying hickey with the bite claim.

"D'rek, teeth babe." He groaned as he carefully pulled his teeth free and flopped back, my own body melding and oozing on top of his. His knot wasn't free, but I was dated and sleepy, so I nuzzled his mark and fell asleep.

Nowhere I'd rather be.
-------
(I needed help writing this because I kept feeling like my versions of this sounded too much like a shitty romance novel that lonely women in their 40s buy. T-T So difficult to write sexy details without sounding cheesy or overbearing!)