Ch 11

SMUT WARNING!!! DEREK AND STILES GET ALL PDA / INAPPROPRIATE IN FRONT OF THE PUPS AND ISAAC PLAYS BIG BROTHER WHILE "MOM AND DAD" ENJOY THEMSELVES!!!

STILES POV

....

Warm...

That's all I could feel; warm and contented and safe.

I could feel the comfortable, tingling warmth of bodies pressed against me from all sides and in truth, I wish I could just sink back into sleep with this feeling. However, something in me said to wake up.

Opening my eyes, I noticed Lydia and Jackson snuggled down at the end of the bed, entwined with one another, pillowing their heads on each of my legs. The three I knew of previously hadn't moved much overnight, closer towards me perhaps but not much was different. I felt a rumble go through my chest as I could feel the contentment of the bodies surrounding me; Isaac smelled slightly of unease but he's the strongest connection to me so far as I am aware of.

....

Wait a minute, connections?!

In truth I didn't know what happened after I heard the clatter upstairs, or at least couldn't remember. Shaking my head in confusion, I sat up and untangled from the bodies layered on top of me. They all whimpered and stirred slightly but didn't wake, just snuggled closer to one another until the pile was condensed over the warm space of where my body was previously. As I climbed off the bed, I was instantly aware of how still the air was and how fucking icy the wooden floor beneath my feet was.

It's fucking August, why was it so cold last night?!

I shivered as I walked to the bathroom, hoping that the sensitivity to cold was nothing more than the removal of all the supernatural body heat that blanketed me last night. That however wasn't the case when I looked into the mirror. Looking at myself, I saw eyes so bright, blood red that I could swear that I was actually bleeding fire.

THIRD PERSON POV (for description's sake)

Looking in the mirror, Stiles' bright eyes went wide, the slits of his cat-like irises thinning to adjust against the light in the room. Spinning around to check for any kind of feline tail -of which there was none- he noticed how much more muscle definition he seemed to have gained, pulling his attention towards his shoulders, back, and his butt -so the supernatural creature powers DO give you a better butt!- and he was loving it!

Smirking at himself, Stiles flexed in a few different poses before chuckling in disbelieving wonder. He couldn't believe it, he was on the same level as Derek flipping Hale now! He could fight and spar and...

and...

I can finally protect everyone!

DEREK POV

I woke up to the feeling of encasing warmth, bodies pressed against one another in a comfortable pile of muscular goo and exhaustion, but felt off put. Stiles wasn't in bed and the bathroom door was cracked. From that direction, I heard a quiet chuckle that to the human ear would have been complete silence.

Thankfully I'm not human.

Getting up, despite the whines and grunts of protests at my movements, I padded silently to the bathroom to see an already changing Stiles through the crack in the door. The only thing I could register was the smell that lingered where he brushed the door jam.

Mate... Alpha... Mate.... Need Mate.... Need Alpha!

My head swam in fuzzy ecstasy, my legs weak as warmth and need flooded everything that would have been seen as a functional, working body, but now buzzed with excited, undeniable arousal. Even in my state of mind, I noticed as Stiles' nostrils flared in the mirror, red eyes slitting to a focused feline slit, a hunter on the prowl, and he growled as he spun around, pinning me to the wall.

The most I was capable of was a desperate whine, baring my neck as a silent plead for more. From there, everything was a blur of tingling warmth, the most I could recall was the icy burn of the mating bite, Isaac shouting angrily, and the tight, wet heat of my Alpha riding my cock. From the fuzzy feeling of being disconnected from reality, I must have gone into mating rut, because by the time I woke up again, I was almost as needy as when I first went into a frenzy.

If this is mating, then I never want this moment to end.

Then the thought of what was really happening cleared through the fog and stood prominent in my mind, a Gatsby Beacon of sorts in the way it glared and called it's importance.

Stiles is your mate, your forever!

And.

And he loves me.

----------------
Kill me later, Stiles POV gets the detailed yumminess but this will hopefully tide you all over for a week or so. Until then, comment and share this with your friends!