Chapter 15: Casper's Fist of Fury

Chapter 15

"I like the sound you make when you shut up." Noah fired back at Jared.

"Oh, I offended you with my opinion, you should hear the ones I keep to myself." Jared savagely inquired shaking his head.

Jared and Noah just had a full on argument about Noah standing up to his bullies. Noah believed that'll only makes things worse and Jared said that he was an idiot for letting those meatheads push him around. I guess Noah got tired of arguing with Jared over his lack of defending himself and told him to shut up.

Those two morons were my best friends, believe it or not.

"I have something to tell you guys," I mumbled. Every since Devyn sauntered into my life with her bad attitude and dangerous ways I've been keeping a lot of secrets from my pals. "It's about Devyn and I."

They share glances, "What about you and Devyn? Are you getting it in?" Jared asked standing up and raising his hand up into the air for me to smack it.

"Not exactly." I muttered.

"Weak." Jared insulted.

"Are you with Seffy?" I asked.

Jared frowned and sat back down.

Yeah, boy, that's what I thought.

"You know how my dad fixed her car and everything." I started. They nodded while chomping away on their lunch. "Well — she ended up spending the night in the guest bedroom."

"Okay..?"

"Okay, when my dad was out and about she came into my room," I decide to leave out the fact that she was half-naked. "With his alcohol, she had ordered pizza and we talked and she was a bit tipsy but I drank a little."

Noah looked impressed but Jared on the other hand looks disappointed, "And you didn't smash? That was the golden opportunity. I would sell my right arm to have sex with Devyn."

"Jared, 'smashing' and 'banging' chicks aren't that important." Noah said.

"No, it's not that important. But it's pretty damn important."

I rubbed my temples as the two began debating on whether or not having sex with a girl was important. Lately all these two have been seeming to do was argue. I was getting tired and fed up with it, to be honest. How are they not exhausted from shooting insults out every couple of seconds? On the bright side, there was a Mathletes meeting today after school. That was something good to look forward to. I didn't really want to see Josh Lorenzo, my crush's ruthless ex boyfriend but he was something I had to deal with for the sake of the club.

Josh was a totally math wiz. He was someone I was afraid to go against in our practice rounds. Josh was smarter than me and also a tad bigger than me. I wasn't planning on fighting the guy one on one or anything but for some strange reason the members of mathlets liked voting me against him. Guess — I really gave Josh a run for his money.