Chapter 28: Looks Like We're Stranded

Chapter 28

I was sandwiched between Ashton and Travis.

"Sunrise Park? Are you kidding me? That's an hour away." Casper screamed after hearing the not-so brilliant news about his sisters location.

"Calm down. We are going to find Peyton trust me." Devyn said turning the radio station down and turning to face Casper.

"You see why I don't let her talk to people? She does stupid things like this." Casper slammed his palm onto the glove department. My heart hammered inside of my chest.
"I'm going to fucking kill her the moment we find her."

"Drake calm your ass down, alright? We're headed that way anyways we are going to find her." Ashton assured him.

"What do you know about Alec Taylor?" Travis wondered nudging me. I winced slightly.

"Not much." I whispered.

"Useless," Casper moaned burying his hands in his pocket and grabbing a packet of cigarettes. "Reavis, get my lighter."

"You got hands get it yourself," Travis fired back. I swallowed my spit and prayed silently for him. Casper peered his eyes over his shoulders giving Travis a deadly stare. Travis continued to smirk.

"I'm kicking your ass the moment we get out of this car, smartass." Casper reached into the back of Devyn's driver seat and dug his pale hand into the crevasses of the pouch. He retrieved the blue lighter, that I once lit before.

"I'd love to see you try." Travis fired back. Ashton chuckled underneath his breath and lifted his hand above my hand. Travis gazed at Ashton's hand, disgustingly. "What?"

"High five man." Ashton said.

"No." He responded flatly and continued staring ahead.

"Ryker, do you know anything about Alec? Like something for us to know what we are getting ourselves into?" Devyn asked beaming at me in the rearview mirror.

I scanned my brain, "Well, he seemed a little bipolar."

"Bipolar how?" Casper asked narrowing his ice cold stormy blue eyes into mine.

"He thought she was talking to other guys and she told him she wasn't. He didn't believe her he seemed possessive," I muttered.

"Fuck! Dev step on the gas." Casper screamed.

"Relax... would you? Seriously." Devyn panicky screamed at him.

"I'm losing my patience." Casper said.

"Oh, that's been gone the moment you beat up Jason." Travis remarked.

"I didn't ask for your opinion Travis."

"Did anyone ever tell you that you're not cute enough to be this much of a cunt?" Travis smiled.

"Anyways, did this Alec guy show any signs of being a serial killer?" Ashton wondered.