Chapter 13

A/N: after not updating for 6 days.. sorry for the wait! and if i have any new readers, hello!! ((: i hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! and also please please please vote and comment! thank you :*** should i make my chapters longer?
• - • - • - • - •

MARIA'S POV:

It's been 2 months now since I've moved to Roosevelt High, and I gotta say.. It's been quite a wild ride the first few days I was here. But, I have to admit, I did make a lot of good friends. Like Quinn, Hunter, Jason and many more. I wasn't so sure about this whole moving to a new school thing, but now I am. And I gotta say I'm quite happy about it!

"Mari! Me and the boys are heading to the city later, wanna come?" Quinn asked.

"What are we gonna do at the city?" I asked.

"Nothing much, just walk around and hangout and have fun." she replied.

"Hey girls, what are you talking about?" Hunter asked practically cutting into the conversation.

"Eh, I don't know if I wanna go..." I replied with a not so sure voice.

"Hey Maria, are you going to the city with us?" Jason asked, cutting into the conversation as well as I looked at him.

"Most definitely! Are you?" I asked with a smile.

"Well if you're going I don't see why not." he replied with a cute half smile.

That half smile, oh my gosh.. I couldn't say or do anything but return the smile.

"I'll see you later then," he said still keeping that half smile as he walked away from us.

When Jason was completely out of sight, Quinn gave me 'the look' by look I mean, she looks at me and raises an eyebrow as her way of questioning me.

"What happened to the, 'Eh, I don't know if I wanna go' huh?" she asked.

"Errr, well---" I replied, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly while looking away.

She then gasped, "You like Jason, don't you?!" she asked both in a surprised and excited tone.

I will admit, I did deny liking him at first but I actually really do like him. I don't know, it's just the things about him. His eyes, his smile, how sweet he is.. I just came to like all that about him.