Chapter 59

MARIA'S POV STILL:

"Okay, now listen here--" the guy was cut off by someone else interfering.

"No, you listen here dude. She told you to leave her alone, so why don't you leave her alone?" the person interfering questioned.

The person, which most of you probably guessed being Beck.

"Are you her boyfriend?" the guy questioned.

"He is most definitely no--" Beck covered my mouth and responded with a, "Yes." and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Oh, alright. Sorry man." the guy responded before walking away, but Beck was still covering my mouth even when he left so I just bit his hand.

"Ow, what the hell." Beck said finally moving is hand away from my mouth. "What was that for?" he questioned looking at me as I moved away from his grasp.

"One. Your hand was still covering my mouth. Two. I should be asking you that." I reply.

"Right, sorry. And asking me what?" he asked.

"The whole you saying you're my boyfriend, and wrapping your arm around me like that. Was that really necessary?" I questioned.

"Yes. You think that guy would've left you alone without your boyfriend around?" he questioned back at me. "I should at least get a thank you for helping you out." he responded calmly.

"Thank you," I responded calmly. "I shall be on my way now. I need to get back to my friends and boyfriend and you have duties to attend to." I added as I turned around only to see my friends and Hunter.

"No need, Princess. We're already here." Hunter said, looking at me then Beck.

"Heh, where was her knight in shining armor when she needed him?" Beck questioned.

"What do you mean?" Hunter questioned.

"While you were doing whatever the fuck, some random guy came up to her and harassed her." replied Beck with a casual tone. "At least until I came to her rescue, though I had to tell a little white lie; that she was my girlfriend so he'd leave her alone completely." he added casually again.

Hunter clearly looked uncomfortable when he had mentioned the little white lie he had told before replying with a, "I see. Thank you for helping her when I wasn't around, but we're gonna get going now." as he gestured for me to to go to him, so I did.

We all walked away from Beck and I went with them to the bathroom so they can wash their hands before going to the lazy river. Of course, I went with Rose and we both went out only to see the boys waiting. Rose went with Jack and Cole, while Hunter and I trailed behind them.

"Hey, I'm sorry I wasn't there." Hunter said apologetically. "I should've kept an eye on you at all times to make sure nothing had happened to you, and I didn't." he added.

"Huh? Oh, there's really no need to apologize. You were still eating, and I was the one wandering alone after all." I replied rubbing the back of my neck with an awkward smile.

The whole time we were at Raging Waters, all we did was go on water rides. Some we went on again for about two to three times or more, at least before going to Breaker Beach and just playing with the waves there. We basically stayed there till it was 4pm, after that we all decided to dry off and head to an ice cream place. So, we decided on Chalogy! Pan-rolled ice cream! Good way to the end day, right?