Chapter 39

MARIA'S POV:

Today was Sunday, also the day Hunter was suppose to be going out on his date with Rose. It was the weekend, and I had no plans. So I decided to call Jason and ask if he wanted to hangout at my house and just Netflix and chill.

I took out my phone and dialed Jason, it wasn't long before he had answered.

"Hello?" Jason answered the phone.

"Hey, babe. Are you by any chance busy today?" I asked.

"Not at all, why, what's up?" he asked.

"I was gonna ask if you'd like to come over and watch some Netflix with me," I replied.

"Netflix? Sure, I'll bring us some popcorn." he replied followed by a chuckle.

"Okay, thank you." I replied.

"I'll be there in 15," he replied.

"Okay, bye! I'll see you later!" I replied with a small smile.

"See you later, I love you." he replied.

"I love you too." I replied chuckling a bit.

( Author: Since Hunter's not in this, I'll say it for him. I LOVE YOU? ALREADY??? )

Before Jason got here, I set everything up. And by set everything up, I meant connecting my laptop to the television. 15 minutes later, I heard the doorbell and walked over to the front door.

"Hey, I got the popcorn." Jason chuckled.

"Hey, come on in," I replied opening the door wide open for him to step in.

He walked in as I closed and locked the door behind him.

"So, what movie are we gonna watch?" he asked.

"Well, it's not exactly a movie. More like a show," I replied.

"What show?" he asked with a small smile.

"We're gonna watch Glee!" I replied excitedly. "More like we're gonna go on a Glee Marathon."

"I'm up for that, I'll go to the kitchen and the pop the popcorn." he replied.

Hours passed, and it was already nighttime. And by the time it was nighttime Jason had went home.

---------------------
2 months time skip
----------------------

HUNTER'S POV:

2 months have passed since Rose and I started talking, yes 2 months! Today was Saturday and I had made plans to hangout with Maria today. I also thought it was about time that I made my move, which was to ask Rose if she'd like to be my girlfriend. Things were going great between the two of us, and why not make it even better by making it official?

I called Maria parked outside her house, "Hello?" she answered.

"Maria, hurry up!" I yelled through the phone.

"Don't freaking rush me! It takes time to look nice!" she yelled back through the phone.

"Well, I don't have time to wait for you so I guess I'll be heading out now," I replied.