Chapter Fourteen

Thelma continued to stare at Eve in shock, completely ignoring the fact that Eve's eyes were black and glowing green, "You're a Faery? Wicked!"

Eve immediately snapped out of her anger as she stared at the girl in shock. Wicked? What kind of response was that to someone who could easily kill you?

"I've always wanted to meet a Faery, I mean, you're fascinating. Not just you- you are, don't get me wrong- but just the idea of a powerful being in a ten inch body with wings that can easily transform to look like the normal wizard or witch. It's just brilliant!!" Thelma said excitedly, "Whoa! I just can't believe it! This is so cool!"

Eve continued to stare at Thelma in shock as she ended her rant about how 'cool' it was to meet a Faery. No fear or hesitation was in her voice, just pure awe and wonder. As the girl had ranted, Eve's eyes slowly went back to their normal color.

"Brillian'," Hagrid said with a giant smile showing through his scraggly beard, "Yeh're gettin' along great!"

"What's your name again?" Eve asked.

"Thelma," Thelma reintroduced herself, "Thelma Hagrid."

"Let's get summat ter eat," Hagrid said turning around and walking back to his hut, leaving the two girls to follow behind him.

His wife took the initiative to run and jump onto the half giant's back. He barely teetered at her force, and just let out a chuckle before grabbing her legs. Eve had stayed where she was, still trying to process everything before she went into her Faery form and flew down after them.

The Hagrid's and Eve spent the rest of the evening together getting to know each other better as Eve had only met Hagrid once in the beginning of the year. She and Thelma ended up getting along well together despite her original opinion of the woman.

Throughout the summer, the three spent more time together, and Eve quenched their curiosity of everything about Faeries, including the information about sprites and the twins between species. The two of them, like Lily, agreed to help her find her sprite twin. Along the information about Faeries, Eve told them about the first fifteen years of her life, and how her birthday was coming up soon.

Hagrid and Thelma, in return for the information she gave them, told her traditions of muggles and wizards and about the creatures they had encountered.

At around midnight, with Hagrid passed out from the drinks, and Thelma dozing off, Eve left the hut and went back to the Forbidden Forest and back to her home in the trees. When she arrived in her small home, she was met with the sleeping body of Emitt on her sofa.

She pulled up a blanket to cover the Fae's sleeping form, before making her way to her room and falling asleep on her bed.