twelve: logan & mariah & gcs

Mariah: okay which one?
First or second?

Mariah: okay which one? First or second?

Logan: just because I'm gay

Mariah: 🙄 I asked JJ stuff like this all the time but I'm stressing about meeting his friends that's why i can't ask him

Logan: im just joking babe, the second one you always look cute in that sweater and you hair will stand out

Mariah:  okay thanks boo :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SIDEMEN + MARIAH:

JJ: you on your way?

Mariah: yup just getting in the car

Simon: I'm so excited to see your car again

Mariah: glad my car is more loved than I am  😒

Simon: oh auto correct you know how it is I obviously meant excited to see you 😁

Mariah:  suuuurre Simon

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
LADS:

Ethan: you absolute dog !

Simon: wut?

Tobi: you two were clearly flirting

Simon; no we weren't that's how I usually text people

Josh: I fear  Simon's actual flirting

Tobi: same we're not ready

Simon: I'm pretty sure she's here so stop being fucking weird

Vikk: oooh so touchy

Harry: one might think he's worried 😏

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mariah rang the doorbell as she stood nervously in the cool wind, soon enough after some audible shuffling someone came to the door. Simon swung the door open and grinned. "Hey! Come in!"

Mariah couldn't explain why she was nervous she'd met plenty more famous people than the sidemen it was just the fact that everyone had such high expectations and they were JJ's friends. She really wanted them to like her. After a heartbeat and collecting herself as much as she could she stepped past Simon into the house.

JJ had given her the tour of the place but now that it was filled with males, the place felt smaller. JJ came up to her first, knowing she was probably freaking out.

"Mariah! Let me introduce you to the guys. This is Vikk, Ethan, Harry, Josh, Tobi, and Manny! You already know Simon." JJ pointed at them as he said their names at Mariah wanted to hug them all in excitement but refrained. Simon waved slowly when JJ pointed to him, Mariah just chuckled at how awkward he was.

"Mariah do you play Fifa?" Josh said clearly trying to break the ice as the awkward silence ensued. Mariah grinned then, she was once JJ's closest friend, there was no way in hell she didn't play Fifa.

"Yeah 'course JJ's had his ass handed to him a couple times." She grinned and elbowed JJ who looked appalled. The guys all burst into "oooh"s and snickering at JJ.

"What? No!" JJ tried diffusing the situation but Mariah waved her hand.

"Let's just play shall we? They can decide for themselves." JJ hated the fact that she was telling the truth. Mariah loved the fact that they didn't believe her. The pressure was on as JJ put the game in and handed her the controller. JJ choose Arsenal and Mariah chose, Manchester United.

The first game resulted in JJ winning but Mariah was just warming up. It had been a while since she last played, with finishing filming a movie just recently she hadn't had time for anything else. Thankfully, the agreement between them was always best of three, the boys soon picked up on this as Mariah and JJ didn't budge once the game finished.

The second game was much more intense. Mariah scored in the first couple of seconds causing JJ to scream profanities. Much like JJ screamed Mariah paced, she stood up and yelled and jumped as she walked around. The game was close but Mariah pulled a sly move and managed to score near the end, allowing her to win.

The third game caused the other guys to stay far away since things were about to get very loud and aggressive. "Mother-fucking fuck why the hell can't you score!" Mariah yelled at the screen and was followed by, "yeah suck on that!" She almost allowed JJ but was too swept up in the game. Simon had been observing the entire time and he couldn't tell if he was amused or turned on by her. He shook the thought off his mind as the two continued to yell profanities at each other and the players.

"JJ hey look tits!" Mariah pointed off the screen and JJ rolled his eyes. She had to try at this point anything helped, the two were tied. Mariah was now pacing she circled the room as all the sidemen stepped out of her path of anger. Then all of a sudden she scored and JJ's wariness went to shit. Mariah scored again and moved out of range for JJ to grab her.

The boys were now in tears from laughter. They cheered as she went for another, however she didn't make it in time and instead won by two. JJ threw his controller down and held his head in his hands. "Mariah! Mariah! Mariah! Jide sucks dick!" They cheered and she chuckled. JJ was clearly pissed but he gave in slightly as she pulled him in for a hug.

"Good job Mar but a rematch will take place soon." JJ warned. Mariah didn't mind and she felt the guys were clearly impressed. She relaxed as they looked at her with admiration clear in their eyes.

"Anyone up for a game of mini football in the yard? You up for it Mariah?" Harry suggested and she grinned.

"For sure, I was quite the footballer in my day." They asked her to prove it and she decided she would.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n: follow me on twitter too @/xixminter !!!