nineteen: gc & a vid

SIMONXMARIAH:

Simon: she'll meet us at the pitch

Lux: look at him tracking his girl

Freezy: oooooo what a guy

Simon: you lot need to chill
she just texted me

JJ: when she texts simon instead of her best friend :,(

Lux: relatable

Simon: it's my vid that's why Jide

+++

Everyone soon arrived and Mariah got there just as Manny and Tobi arrived. She got along well with everyone and they mostly treated her like JJ did. Freezy and Harry was still more flirtatious than the others but they were blatantly flirting which only made it funnier.

"Mariah we're on the same team now, I guess it's meant to be." Cal said and Mariah just chuckled. Simon cringed at the comment since he was also on their team and the rest of the guys just groaned and JJ resorted to tackling him.

After Mariah had warmed up and felt more confident about her crossing skills, Simon decided he should start the video.

+++

"Yo guys what's going on, welcome to the three partner crossing/volley challenge, whatever you wanna call it. Our teams are: North Americans, me, Mariah, and Freezy also known as the best team. Team dark skin: Tobi, JJ, and Jamie, and lastly the father-sons team: Josh, Lewis, and Vikk with the FIFA monster on goal." Simon said pointing to everyone standing behind him. Mariah and JJ stood side by side whispering which distracted Simon, causing him to give them a weird look. JJ stuck his tongue out and wiggled it holding Simon's stare, Mariah tried to contain a laugh but failed as Simon's eyes grew wide.

"Ohhhhkay, anyways disclaimer: JJ chose his team and team name, I swear I'm not racist." Simon said before he went to his corner, first the North-Americans were up and Mariah volunteered to shoot first. Simon would kick it to Freezy who would lay it off to her and she would have one shot.

"Wait hold up how is she North American?" Lux asked pointing at Mariah.

"Also how is he North American he's Canadian." JJ asked pointing at Simon.

"Mariah lived there till she was 6, and North America is like the US, Canada, Mexico, Greenland, and a bunch others in South America.

"South America what? How the hell is Mexico in there?" JJ asked again looking even more confused now. Mariah and Simon groaned, the two just wanted to start the actual video.

"This has turned into a proper geography lesson. North America is everything north of the equator on that side of the world." Mariah said to JJ and he seemed to understand, she smiled and gave Simon the thumbs up to start the actual challenge.

Simon kicked it over to where Freezy stood. Then Mariah turned to Freezy who just received the ball. She took a deep breath as he kicked it to her and she let her leg swing back. Surely enough she hit it with just enough force and accuracy that it went in the goal and Manny couldn't save it. The boys erupted into cheers and Mariah couldn't run away fast enough before she felt hands grab her and lift her. After celebrating they let her down and she caught her breath.

"I still have two more go's, imagine me being actual shit now." Mariah stepped up again and made her second shot. This time she ran to the goal post escaping the celebration and shook Manny's hand who just glared at her.

She didn't make the last shot and instead it went way out of range. Simon and Josh ran up to the camera and lunged, forming a U shape with their arms and simultaneously saying, "it's good." Mariah took her new position kicking it to Freezy after Simon kicked it to her. He made two and then it was Simon's turn who made all 3.

"We've been done dirty." Jamie said as him and his team stepped up. Mariah, Simon, and Freezy high-fived as they had collectively racked up 7 points. The other teams went but they came short of 7 points. Mariah, Simon, and Cal ended up being the winning team. The forfeit for everyone else was lining up in the goal and getting hit by the balls kicked by the three winners.

Mariah mainly aimed for JJ and once she hit him straight in the ass he turned around in anger. "Who the fuck kicked that?" She hid behind Simon and Cal caught on. "It was Simon."

"What? No it wasn't!" He said as JJ approached in anger.

"She's literally hiding behind me!" Simon yelled and JJ grabbed at Mariah as he saw her hiding. She dodged and ran away, seeing another ball she took the opportunity and kicked it at him, to her misfortune he dodged it and even though he was laughing he ran after her. Simon decided to make up for snitching and kicked a ball at him too, now JJ ran after him.

"Truce! Truce!" Simon yelled as JJ had tackled him to the ground. Mariah couldn't stop laughing at the sight of Simon getting tackled, she ended up on the ground too holding her gut and laughing.

+++

"See I told you I'm not shit!" Mariah said to Simon referring to his earlier statement. They were all walking to their cars now since they had got enough footage. Simon rolled his eyes at her.

"Okay but you didn't get three." He pointed out and Mariah thought of an excuse.

"It was the wind, it's sexist, that's it." She said convincingly and Freezy chuckled, overhearing their conversation.

"Yeah you're right that's why Squeezy didn't make all three either." Simon said with a grin and Mariah chuckled as Cal pushed him. There conversation was interrupted by Simon's stomach growling.

"Anyone up for Nando's?" He said looking up from his stomach. Lewis, Manny, and Tobi agreed but the others opted out.

"I could, I'm hungry too." Mariah said thinking about how she had only eaten an apple for breakfast. She made her way to her car only stopping to hear someone yell.

"I call going with Mariah!" Manny said and ran after her. He and Tobi had come together and it wasn't a secret Manny loved her car so he rode shotgun with her to Nando's.

"Lucky bastard." Simon muttered jokingly, as he made his way to his own car.

A/n: I don't like this chap that much mainly because I always feel I don't write the vid part that well anyway leave comments if you think I did or want me to update more frequently because comments honestly keep me motivated :)