:Chapter 3:

Warning song is explicit
:Isabella:

I began taking out the sketches that I did last night from my folder and placing it on the desk. Dalton grabbed them and began looking at them. "Have any specific designs in mind?" Dalton asked mentioning when we will glaze them. 'You're gonna glaze me on because a tea deserves my drop dead sexiness.' I rolled my eyes at Satan.

"I was thinking nature scenes like trees, flowers and animals." I said smiling at the boy. "Would I be able to paint a wolf on or you paint a wolf on since you paint way better." Dalton said smiling at me. "Of course. Wolves are a part of nature." I said as stared over in the classroom. Ms. Selkze was a very interesting character especially for a selkie living on land. She had pots and other ceramic items through out the classroom. Some had paintings of selkie history on them. A common them in her ceramic items were the sea.

"So are you gonna help with the decorating comedy for the Halloween dance?" I asked thinking about last years dance. "Probably. It looks good on college applications when you do stuff like that not to mention I have tons of free time." Dalton said as he picked up the sketch of the sugar pot. "So how much clay do you think we are gonna need for this?" Dalton asked. I thought about the tea set. How many cups and plates are we gonna need. "How many cups should we do?" I asked thinking about how many that went to Dalton's house. "I think fourteen should be good." Dalton said offering me a smile.

"An extra large batch then the teapot and sugar pot." I said thinking about how it would all come together. I looked down at my Harley Quinn notebook which contained notes for AP language. It was my favorite class next to 3-D art and ceramics. Dr. Donafro was awesome, he was so into literature, we were currently learning The Odyssey. I loved Greek mythology, all the cool monsters not to mention that some of them exist like hellhounds. Also the three headed hellhound Cerberus did exist.

He was a very interesting hellhound, he had an appearance of a Doberman and wolf. Cerberus was merciless on the souls of the damned but nice to me when I was there. He is who got me accustomed to the world of demons and the hounds of hell genus. There were a couple species of hounds of hell.

But back to the teapots. "So do you think I could put a flower-tree design on the sugar pot?" Dalton asked his gaze flickering up into mine. "Of course. We are partners, we both brainstorm ideas." I said as I looked up at the digital clock. 6:57. Three minutes before all the kids poured in and then we had to get started on the tea set. "So do I get a hint on the costumes your doing for us?" Dalton asked leaning forward.

"Yes. Would you like a red eye piece or the entire white mask?" I asked staring down the boy with a smirk creeping up my face. Dalton raised an eyebrow as he thought over the question. "Red eye piece." Dalton said as he thought about it. I nodded imagining him in the costume I had in mind. He'd be adorable in it. 'Wanna know what would be adorable?' 'What?' 'You two going to the dance as a couple!'

I cursed off Satan before going back to paying attention to Dalton who was smiling at the sketches. I turned over to see Nico walking through the door smiling. He sat at a table next to us. Nico was originally suppose to be working with Dalton and I but he had gotten into a fight with this asshole named Declan and was paired with him. Ms. Selkze kept a close eye on them to make sure they wouldn't try to sabotage each other. But the good news was I had a partners with him in 3-D art. Nico was a little disappointed during the first few weeks of school. He was hoping that Angel would be able to come to the high school but the therapist said she wasn't ready for that type of socialization yet. So Angel took online school.

When Nico got home and Angel wasn't done with her schoolwork, Nico would sit beside her and help her out until she was done. Nico was very sweet to Angel and I was happy to see him so relaxed around her and not keeping a constant guard up. "So what are you guys doing?" Nico asked as he turned towards us. "Tea set. You?" I asked. "A cookie jar pot designed like a gladiator rink." Nico said with a sadistic grin. "Declan is so gonna fail that." I whispered to him having seen Declan walk in. Declan was your typical dumb athlete who got kicked off the team for bad grades. He was also part of Trace's Posse.

Trace was an asshole werewolf who'd make Andrew a personal punch bag. He didn't think it was funny when I turned the tables on him. I may not be a great puncher but I got a hell of slap and kick. My legs were all muscle, the helps of a trampoline and all the lifting of weights with my legs. I was famous for climbing trees using my legs to do it and hanging with my legs. I'd hand on to those bars with my legs and do sit ups. Which is also why I have a six pack and extremely muscly legs. I loved the way my body looked, sure I'm not flawless but I am not ugly.

Declan walked past us and a devilish idea came into mind. Extending my leg I knocked over Declan. Declan tripped over and crashed into the floor with a girlish scream. He pushed himself and turned towards me his eyes a burning gold. I heard a growl erupt from Dalton's chest. I put a hand towards Dalton's chest signaling for him to stop. I didn't need Dalton to fight my battles for me.

"Who do you think you are little girl?" Declan asked as he yanked me up out of my seat. A growl came from both Nico and Dalton, Nico being my protector and everything and Dalton an overprotective friend. 'Mate actually.' I smirked at him. "I believe I am Isabella Knight, youngest child of the respected Knight family of hunters." I replied all properly as I flexed my fingers. On my middle finger bored the family heirloom, the Knight ring. Declan snarled at me.

"I also believe that I am a very well respected hunter. So you can unhand me or I'll hand your ass to you." I swore at him my eyes beginning to burn a deep blue representing the power I held within me. Declan growled before storming off to his table while giving me evil looks. "You are wicked." Dalton said with a smile. "Thank you now I believe class starts now." I said just as the bell rang.
*******************
Sitting with clay while carving it out to a perfect teapot shape was harder then it looks. My hands were covered in clay while the teapot sat on its stool while I carved it to the perfect shape I wanted it to be. Dalton was having some troubles but was pulling through as he was on the lid to the sugar pot. I had cut the lid out and sculpted it already so that part I wasn't worried about. I was just having a hard time getting a spot for where the tea would pour out.

I know Lucifer and Death do ceramics and make tea sets all the time for the weird tea parties that they have. Their tea sets looked like a professional did it. Guess that's what happens when your in hell for centuries. 'I perfected the art of puppet shows.' They all have some weird hobby. Satan's other friend is a master househusband when he wants to be. Lilith took some online course on a marriage council degree. So yeah Lilith could be demon marriage council if she wanted to be one. Demons did weird stuff in their boredom.

Ms. Selkze began walking by. "I expect great pots from you students. One that describe who you are." Ms. Selkze spoke as she took a turn by me. "Teapots. Very out of the box. I expect great projects from you two." Ms. Selkze said as she smiled at us before going do her rounds of looking. Dalton looked over at me his hands molding the top. Mine had finally gotten the hold for where the tea would pour out of. "This is gonna be a good year." Dalton said smiling at me. Maybe even a normal year.

As I began molding the handle of the teapot there was this big burst of energy that soared through my body taking me by surprise. A few students in the classroom looked at each other shocked. The supernatural students. "Isabella you felt that right?" Dalton asked. I nodded while looking at the humans who had a look of confusion. Those weird chills that humans got out of nowhere was usually an energy.

Ms. Selkze stood there before turning towards me. Then she walked on. "Free period we investigate it." I whispered to over to Dalton. Dalton looked at me then he nodded.

1570. Hey so yeah bursts of energy. Ha, ha, ha, someone help. What do you guys think that energy is. What do you think the teapots will have painted on them. Now this project for the teapots will extend over time for the book since the teapots will have meaning in the book. I hope your enjoying this as much as I am. In case anyone is wondering a selkie is a human who wears the skin of a seal and turns into one, their famous in love stories with sailors. Until next time my teapot marshmallows.