:Chapter 12:

:Dalton:

I couldn't do anything but sit in the pack house and listen to my Father talk to our pack about a new threat. The thought of the threat sickened me. That something so respected and admired could sink so low. "As you know, we do have Redwolf's in our pack. Pure Redwolf's and descendants of them. We are a pack with original wolves in it. Are we gonna go to war with them? I hope not but they have killed someone." My Father spoke.

Red Claws. An Asian Redwolf pack, known only to take people with Redwolf in them and you have to show your wolf to join proving the Redwolf in you. Kadan is a full blood Redwolf. Alana has Redwolf but is not full blood, she has a light reddish coat. Derik was part of Red Claws when he was younger until a angry rogue group attacked and killed the Alpha Male. No one knows if the Luna survived, she ran to the forest with her child. That child would be Derik.

Derik is the person they want.

Derik was against the wall with Isabella and Lucas next to him talking. Lucas was doing the reassuring and Isabella was doing the threatening. I'm not sure if my pack will just up Derik or protect them. But I can say one thing, the hunters here will put their lives on the line for Derik, especially Isabella. Isabella said they had this bond thing going on. It had to do with protecting each other till the end. Also to reassure me there was nothing going on between them that the two were forbidden to date because of it.

We ditched a wendigo to pick up an angry werewolf pack wanting their Alpha. "Now I want to have warriors to be prepared for any fights. Please be on guard for any attacks and don't hesitate to mind-link for help." My Father spoke. "Meeting dismissed." The pack began murmuring with fresh gossip as they left for either their rooms in the pack house or their own homes.

The pack house was huge bigger than the house I lived in. It was made of logs and glass. Pack members lived in it if they didn't want a house. There was a total of sixty rooms in it, forty three only being bedrooms. It was like a mansion pretty much, my pack was a big pack with a total of about maybe fifty members.

Packs weren't crazy like in books were there is like hundreds to thousands of pack members, that would be a crazy over populated pack. They'd turn on each other in soon enough time. Some packs only had seven pack members, those were the smaller packs who staid out of pack troubles and wars. There were hundreds of werewolf packs, lots of them being small packs. There was a total of three big packs on each continent including Antarctica.

Now before anyone says Antarctica isn't fit for living, we are werewolves. Are body temperatures don't work the same as a human. Red Claws was a big werewolf pack in Asia, they have an Alpha but have been searching for the Luna and her son. But now they have found him and seem to want to take him by force even if it's against his will. They probably haven't thought this through.

Isabella walked up to me her arm on Derik. "Do you got a guest bedroom?" Isabella asked taking a seat in the folding chair. "Yeah why?" I asked watching Derik who seemed sorta scared. "Derik doesn't feel safe at his house." Isabella said. "Derik can stay at my place. I'm sure my Mother wouldn't mind." I said offering the Asian boy a smile. Derik glanced at me and nodded.

"Do you think my Mother is alive?" Derik asked. That made all of us froze not knowing at all what to say. "Maybe. Maybe not, there is no telling." Isabella said. 'I blame Red Claws for this.' Now Ash did have a point, Derik was recovering from the fact that the person he thought was his mate wasn't. Now his ex pack was here saying they were gonna drag him back and force him to become his Alpha.

"Can't you ask Death?" Derik asked looking at Isabella. "W-Well I could. But that doesn't mean he harvested her soul. One of his reapers could of. But I believe there is a book full of the dead that him and his reapers have harvested their souls." Isabella looked at him her eyes showing sympathy for her fellow hunter. 'This makes me mad. Derik is nice and has helped us. We should try to do something to see if his Mom is alive then he won't have to be the Alpha.' Now that sounded like a plan.

"This is pleasant. First we have the hybrids now Red Claws." Isabella said as she sat in the chair next to Derik. "Your not mad at me for bringing this?" Derik asked. "You didn't bring this. They brought it upon themselves. Lucas does Red Claws have a truce with the Organization?" Isabella asked looking at Lucas. "I personally don't know. I know The Moon trotters do." Lucas said shrugging his shoulder.

The Moon trotters were a Russian wolf pack, they are not on good terms with Red Claws. Moon Trotters I believe tangoed with the supernatural and human black market once in awhile. They had a truce with the hunters Organization and usually bought highly wanted rogues on the black market then turned them over to the Organization.

But the point is The Moon Trotters and Red Claws aren't on good terms. No one knows why but the last time the two met there was a huge fight between the two leaving Red Claws injured. The packs haven't seen each other since.

"Lets not bring The Moon Trotters here. The last thing we need is a war." Isabella said looking at Derik who was cracking his knuckles. Lucas nodded as he looked around the pack room. "Isabella can I stay at your place for dinner?" Derik asked. "Sure. Flimur tends to make big batches he also likes you." Isabella said with a smile. "Dinner sounds nice." Lucas said plopping down. "I didn't invite you." Isabella said. "In case you forgot I'm dating your brother." Lucas said with a smirk. 'Ha, ha, he went there!' Isabella glared. "Would you like dinner too?" Isabella asked turning towards me.

'Yes.' I nodded. "Dinner sounds nice just have to tell my parents about it." I answered looking into Isabella's cobalt blue eyes. "Ok. You know where my house is. Flimur will be serving dinner around six so better be there or he'll make you eat on the floor." Isabella said jerking Derik up with her. "Bye Dalton." Isabella said smiling at me and giving me a wave. Confidence swirled in me and I stood up and hugged her.

Isabella froze before awkwardly patting my back. "Remember be there by six." Isabella said before she walked away Lucas and Derik following her. I should probably tell my parents and get changed.

1185. Hey! So I have moved into a new house and it felt so awesome to use a bathroom at my house. Did you guys have a good Halloween? I did, I went trick or treating and got TONS of candy and I have been dividing it with a few pieces a day. I like to save my candy, still to this day I found something from last year's Halloween. But i'd like to tell about how I update. Now sometimes I will just get this burst of creativity and write numerous chapters. What keeps me from publishing them is remembering to create banners. I try to never publish a chapter without a banner or song. Sometimes I won't feel creativity for a certain story so I'll write on a different one. I have a really creative mind and I love to write. So please do not pressure me to update it slows down the creative process. Until next time creative Marshmallows. (comment marshmallow if you read the entire A/N.)