:Chapter 17:

:Isabella:

I was sitting calmly on the couch with a mug of hot chocolate with milk, whip cream, and marshmallows. On the screen played The Last Witch Hunter. Orchid was over and brought the movie to me saying I could learn a lot from it. It was simply teaching about this immortal man and his fight against the evil witches. I rarely fought witches. Ever since the burning of 1985 witches began to behave themselves. 'I remember that. There was a bunch of hellhounds there to drag souls down to hell.'

But there was rarely a case of a rogue witch. Maybe once in a few years. The burning of 1985 brought obedience to the witches. Three covens were burned at a huge stake.' They were charged with murder, rape, and a bunch of other horrible crimes. They fought like crazy but the hunters and good witches overwhelmed them.

I knew about covens. Orchid enjoyed telling me about her coven, how it functions and her daily life of the coven. I took a sip from my hot chocolate while staring at this boring endless movie. I didn't want to watch it I wanted to be training with my brothers and Lucas. It wasn't fair! I crossed my arms across my chest and huffed. Right then Orchid came out shaking her head.

"I'm not enjoying this either. I had to cancel a date with Andrew to do this." Orchid said patting down her frizzy red hair. Orchid was dressed up fancy-ish. She was in a red silk dress with a black flower pattern on her right breast. She had on black flats and had on her golden moonstone amulet. Around her wrist was a collection of spiritual rocks. Orchid was deep into that section of the world, after all Orchid was a witch. She had a small black bag that I'm sure Andrew bought for her. In it was a wand case with her wand stored in it. 'The wand is made of very expensive material in hell. I remember when witches begged us for that material to make their wands in the old days.'

"Then let me out of here. You don't have to keep me here. You can go on your date and I can start training." I said with a smile. "Isabella I was told you can't train therefore you shall not be training today." Orchid said. "You can't stop me. I'm stronger than you." I taunted. 'Tell her!'

Orchid laughed a full on laugh as if what I had said was the funniest thing that she has ever heard. "Of course you are stronger than me Isabella. But I have magik. I can cast a spell to keep you in place. Or I can get Yin and Yang in their full forms." Orchid said mentioning her demon cats.

Yin and Yang are Orchid's familiars. Cats with the yin and yang pattern on them. They usually looked like domestic cats that hung around Orchid's house. But do not under any circumstances attempt to assault Orchid or break into her home. They turned into gigantic panthers and will rip you apart without hesitation. They are better than guard dogs. Because if someone sues the only thing that will be there will be two domestic looking cats.

"Whatever." I said crossing my arms with a pout. Orchid smirked before walking away into the kitchen. Soft pads touched the floor as Caesar, Ryne's shepherd came up to me. Aries had gone to Dalton due to him getting snippy with Caesar. Dalton said Aries was doing great there which is all I could wish for. I remember about a year ago when we found Hades and Aries in the box. Dalton took Hades to the vet for a DNA test and he came back full shepherd and Dalton registered him with the CKC. Gracie his female white German shepherd was registered with the CKC too. Dalton wanted to breed Gracie with Hades when she was old enough.

I turned back to the stupid movie that made my head hurt. It had a good plot but was so unreal. There was no potions to set your sword on fire so you could fight. I patted the couch for Caesar to get up. Caesar paced before jumping up his fluff ball falling and clawing my leather couch. Sighing I grabbed Caesar and put him on the couch. "You are so manipulative." I said as patted his head. Caesar glanced at me before setting his head on the couch arm.

I was so bored, my boredom was gonna eat me alive. Grabbing my iPhone I checked for any messages but it came up negative. I looked at the bookshelf Enyr recently bought and began supplying with books for us to read. Enyr liked keeping his nose in a book. He was the geek of the twins and was originally the unhealthier one. But he wasn't anymore since reigning his Lycan status. He no longer had to jab himself with needles or monitor his heart. Enyr had a heart murmur once in awhile. But it doesn't happen anymore since his Lycan status came to be.

I leaned my head back against the couch my raven hair spreading out around me in a halo style. Now this is what I'd expect Dalton to say, she looks like an angel. 'A demon in angels clothes.' 'A nightmare looking like a day dream.' 'Gummy bears but secretly rotten crab apples.' 'Ok I understand.'

I wasn't trying to mock Dalton, it just seemed to be something Dalton would say. I will admit it straight up, Dalton isn't your typical boy nor werewolf. He's very sweet and patient. But I can name his flaws. He has a scar on his eyebrow. He tends to act dominant in some situations. He sometimes overthinks. He can be very oblivious sometimes too. But all his flaws just made him be more real and less fantasy like. 'He is your fantasy!'

I have always wondered where he got that scar on his eyebrow from. I have scars, lots from fighting. I have one on my lip from a interrogation, I was captured once but Derik broke me out. I had one on my ankle which was a very horrible looking scar. It was from the attack years ago when a werewolf attacked my ankle and attempted to drag me out from my hiding spot.

Right then my iPhone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID before answering. Dalton. Clicking the green button I put it to my ear. "Hello." "Isabella we have a problem." "What is it?" "Derik and I were on a run and we found three Red Claws members around a dead body." "What? Did you guys clean it up at least?" "Yeah six pack members went out and retrieved it." "Why did you need six pack members?" "In case the pack members came back." "Did you get any names?" "Yes. Song, Huro, and Akira." "Ok I'll bring my laptop over." "Over where?" "Your place of course. Could you come pick me up though." "Sure be there in twenty to fifteen."

With that Dalton hung up. "Orchid. Dalton needs my help!" I yelled. Orchid popped her head out. "But your on house arrest via your brothers." Orchid said confused. "Dalton will pick me up." I said trying to reassure her. "Fine but if I find out you did anything stupid. It is on." Orchid said with a glare. I smiled and nodded. Finally my boredom will be cured.

1251. So change of chapters. Only three will be published. But tomorrow the big Thanksgiving update. Very short authors note. Until next time mellow marshmallows.