:Chapter 31:

:Isabella:

Flimur stared at me as I watched him stir some dough. Today was Christmas Eve and Flimur was cooking up a storm. Ingredients and trays were everywhere and the kitchen smelled so fine. Ryne and Enyr was getting dressed and Lucas sat in the living room on his phone. Today we were going to Dalton's since he invited us over yesterday when we out to froyo. 'It was a date!' 'No it wasn't. Just a outing with a friend.'

Satan snickered but didn't bother to argue. Flimur began to yell at me in his demon language so I made my way to the kitchen to avoid the flustered house demon. I ended up next to Lucas. Lucas was in a white shirt and his a red jacket and a pair of red skinny jeans and all red converse. I was in a red Falling in Reverse shirt and a red and green checkered skinny jeans.

"So did Dalton give you any details on what will be happening?" Lucas asked as he played Plants Vs. Zombies 2. He had beat the first Plants Vs. Zombies so now he was moving onto the second one to keep himself entertained. "He said that they will be doing a gift exchange present and to bring one present. Then they have Christmas themed movies and the PlayStation4." I told Lucas as I adjusted my denim jacket which I practically wore everywhere. 'You have had that for a long time. I remember when you first got it the happiness on your face.' I rolled my eyes at Satan.

We all had presents ready thankfully so we wouldn't look like idiots. I had one specifically for everyone but they could get that on Christmas. I flexed my fingers as we waited for my brothers to get ready. Ryne was down first in his normal clothing nothing special. He'd dress up tomorrow. But he was in a black hoodie and some grey joggers. Enyr was next to come down clad in a white sweatshirt and red skinny jeans pretty close to matching his boyfriend Lucas. Yeah the two were dating.

'Someone sounds jealous.' 'I am not jealous!' 'You shouldn't be when you decide you want to be in a relationship Dalton is all down for that.' I was not gonna argue with Satan all he did was persist. 'Ha I win! Hashtag Della on all those stupid media.' Satan was also not a fan of social media and tended to get mad if I used it. I didn't use any of that anyway really. I had no need to.

"So we are all ready?" I asked eager to get there and not just sit here bored. "Yes." They said in union. "What car will we be taking?" Lucas asked as he turned off his phone and gave me his attention. "We'll take my Mustang." I said placing my hands on my hips. With that the three males got up and began heading out the door and I followed after them holding four gifts each one of us. Soon we had all loaded into my Mustang and were getting ready to head off towards Dalton.
**************
"You knock on the door." Lucas told me. "No you. You are the man here." I told him slapping his arm. "But you are technically dating Dalton. He took you out to froyo yesterday for a date." Lucas said crossing his arms across his chest. "It wasn't a date." I said throwing my arms up in the air. "That's probably not what he thought." Lucas muttered a smirk on his face. I glared. 'But it is probably true.' 'Shut up Satan. What about your relationship with Lilith huh?' 'Maybe I should get her here.' 'No!'

Satan chuckled evilly as his presence dispersed. Ryne huffed and shoved us aside before rasping on the door giving us both an evil look. There was footsteps then the door opened revealing Rory. Rory was looking rather interesting today. His brown hair was spiked up like the usual and he was in his signature leather jacket. But he wore a ugly sweater underneath it and a red... pajama pants!

"Come in. Dalton has been waiting for you guys." Rory said but it was directed at me with a smirk. We entered into the large house and followed Rory to the living room were the Ashford brothers, Derik, Alana, Kadan, and Orchid were. They were all in pajamas, even Kadan and Alana who I assumed slept over hence the sleeping bags everywhere.