:Chapter 30:

:Dalton:

I stood in front of Isabella's door fidgeting with my shirt in the window. Today was the day I was bringing out Isabella to Chills. The day before Christmas Eve too so you know two birds with one stone. I had gone to Walmart and got Isabella a white and red colored one rose that I thought she'd appreciate. I had worn my best clothes today, ones my Mom had part of some of her clothing lines. This was a grey shirt and my football varsity jacket, a scarf wrapped around my neck and a pair of designer black jeans and Vans. Rory says it is a rich boys clothing choice. Sure I'm rich but I dress normal.

'Yes band tees and skinny jeans.' 'That is not all I wear. I am not emo. I wear any sort of tee and skinny jeans.' Ash chucked weirdly. Now I just had to get the courage to knock on Isabella's door now. I could smell everything inside the house to know Isabella had just gotten out of the shower and was getting ready. Her pumpkin and cinnamon scent mixed with her and her Sugar Plum swirl soap. Something new. I knew this because I knew all the soaps she had used, I had discovered she only wore Bath & Body Works so I'd catch the scent and look it up later.

Finally gathering the courage I raised my fist and rasped on the door. There was heavy footsteps before the opened revealing Ryne. He motioned me inside. I held the rose as I got in and he led me to the couch. Ryne sat across from me and gave me an intense stare. 'Oh boy. You deal with him.' With that Ash faded away to go hide. Ryne was the only living or non-living thing that could scare Ash.

"We are gonna establish some ground rules pup." Ryne said using the dreadful nickname he has been calling me since when we first met. I didn't say anything. "First Isabella is to be home within two hours unless plans are made and I or Enyr is informed. Two she comes back the way she went out. Three I'm not afraid to go to jail. Four I am everywhere. Five she is a lady treat her like one. Six be home thirty minutes earlier. Seven I don't like you. Eight hurt her I hurt you. Nine get a lawyer. Ten when you come home I'll be polishing my guns." Ryne said as he turned to look at the wall where a large sword was posted.

"Understood." I said before he could. Ryne nodded. "Isabella! Dalton is here!" Ryne yelled. "Ok! I'm getting dressed! Don't be mean!" Isabella yelled back. Ryne looked at me. "You better not be imagining what she looks like right now." Ryne said. I shook my head. 'But now I want to since he mentioned it.' 'Bad Ash!' Ash growled at that and I smirked at him mentally. I looked around the house.

It was a pretty normal sorta boring house. The walls were a beige color throughout the entire house. The floors were real tile and they had placed rugs here and there. It had a private fence in the back and a one car garage. It sat in rows not connected though. Kadan lived here a few houses down his place was a little bigger though.

At that moment Isabella ran down the stairs completely dressed. 'Sadly.' 'Shut up.' Ash snickered as I focused on Isabella. Her raven hair was cascading down her back perfectly straight. She was in a shirt that said Property of the Joker, and a pair of black leather pants and her denim jacket and Doc Martins. "Hi Dalton." Isabella said as she walked towards me. I got up holding the rose behind my back.

When she got towards me I took them out and handed her the rose. Isabella looked a little shocked at first. "Ah. Thanks Dalton. A very nice thing for a friend to do." Isabella said saying the last part louder and directing it at Ryne. 'But I don't want to be friends. I want to be boyfriend and girlfriend.' 'One day Ash.' Ash grumbled but didn't protest anymore.

"To Chills we go." Isabella said grabbing my arm and tugging. "Bye Ryne. Bye Enyr!" Isabella yelled the last part. With that we were out the door and heading to my Lamborghini. "I don't think I will ever get used to the fact that you own a sports car." Isabella said as we got in. "If you like I own a pick-up truck." I told Isabella. "We'll stick with the sports car despite it's dangers." Isabella said as she tried to find the seat belt. It took her a bit but she ended up finding it as the doors shut themselves.

"Thank you for taking me out it is much appreciated. It's been awhile since we've actually publicly hung out." Isabella said as I pulled out her driveway and began driving towards Chills. "Any time." I told Isabella a smile on my lips.
***********************
"So let me get this right. The Vampire Diaries author is the author of The Secret Circle which is also a T.V. series but so is The Vampire Diaries?" I asked wanting to know if I had gotten it right. Isabella nodded. "The Secret Circle is alright but The Vampire Diaries sucks. No pun intended." Isabella said with a slight grin. I nodded as I took a bite of my Oreo frozen yogurt. I had some Oreo pieces on it to complete it and hot fudge. Isabella had gotten a mint chocolate chip one with some chocolate chips sprinkled on it.

"Do you watch any specific T.V. shows?" Isabella asked as she tilted her head to the side. "I watch Under The Dome and The Game of Thrones." I told Isabella who listens intently while eating her frozen yogurt. "I heard The Game of Thrones has direwolf's." Isabella said. "Yes. They all die except for Ghost. Though Nymeria might be alive she was sent away after attacking a boy to defend her master." I stated getting into description. 'I look like a direwolf. I am the size of a direwolf.'

"Ok, ok." Isabella said signaling for me to shut up. "So tomorrow is Christmas Eve." Isabella said as looked at me with a smile. "Yeah. My Mom is going crazy with cooking Christmas themed treats." I said with a laugh. Isabella smiled and nodded. "Flimur gets all that done on Christmas Eve so I tend to evacuate the space and go somewhere else." Isabella said with a grin.

"If you want you can come over my place. Kadan, Alana, and Orchid will be over. We are sorta having a group hang out thing." I told Isabella. "Only if Lucas, Ryne, and Enyr can come too." Isabella said. I nodded as I spooned out some more frozen yogurt. "Of course." I told Isabella. "I got one question." Isabella said. "Shoot." I told her.

"What's it like to be eighteen?" Isabella asked with grin. I had turned eighteen not that long ago. I hadn't gone out or anything just a simple celebrate. "You'll find out one day." I told her a smile on my face. Isabella grumbled before going back to her ice cream. 'She's so cute!' Ash was practically falling over at Isabella's feet. I shook my head as we continued to munch away at our frozen yogurt.

1257. Hey so the next chapters won't have too much action but lots of spirit since Christmas Eve and Christmas. So I watched Allegiant and The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay pt 2. I was so mad a The Hunger Games: Mockingjay pt 2. They killed Finnick. I loved Finnick. Allegiant didn't kill Tris like in the book but they had to kill Finnick. Sadness. But I will focus on my show True Blood and the book All Together Dead. Until next time Undead Marshmallows.

 Until next time Undead Marshmallows

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.