:Chapter 7:

:Isabella:

I remember some young hunter asking me what is the most embarrassing situation I've ever been in. I said the day I met Lucas when I asked him if he was gay. But now I change it today being paralyzed at a dinner table full of werewolves and a witch. Sitting there being only able to operate my hands and head while trying to eat chicken parm with spaghetti. 'If it makes ya happy, Lilith once split her outfit and made it very revealing.' 'Yes knowing that Lilith has exposed body parts makes me feel better about myself.' 'Oh ok. I shall tell Lilith that.' I mentally face palmed myself at Satan.

All that did was put horrible images in my mind making me cringe. "Is the food not good?" Danielle asked me worried as she fed Isaac. "What. Oh no. Satan said something that um." I stopped talking realizing how crazy I was sounding. 'They talk to their wolves in their head. It is only normal you talk to me.' 'People think I'm crazy when I start voicing my thoughts.' 'Well you have done that before' Ok it was just one time!

Operating my hand to the fork I dug it into a piece of chicken. Everyone was staring at me I could feel it. "Will you stop staring at me." I snapped. Andrew snickered getting a hit from Orchid. Isaac suddenly laughed and pointed at me. I stared at him and narrowed my eyes, the little demon. Suddenly there was a thump against the window as a crow flew straight into it. Thankfully this time blood didn't gush everywhere. "These birds. I thought it was anti suicide month." Danielle said eyeing the window before making a airplane motion at a laughing Isaac. He looked at me and pointed at the bird.

Yeah I see Isaac. You killed like your fiftieth bird. Go ahead and brag about your powers and how advanced you are compared to me. But I blew up a wendigo so ha! Why am I arguing with myself as if I am talking to Isaac who isn't even a year yet. I don't know this paralysis is driving me crazy! Stupid hybrids and their damn powers. "So Isabella I heard you and Dalton are making teapot set for ceramics." Danielle said looking at me with a smile. "Yeah, we're going to be doing a nature themed teapot set." I said finally getting the chicken parm in my mouth. Now I had to admit Danielle wasn't a bad cook not as good as Flimur though. Flimur cooked better then five star chefs did not to mention he could remake anything from any recipe or restaurant food. He made Friendly's mac and cheese once and the Golden Corral's.

"That is nice. Dalton is finally getting the artistic talent." Danielle said looking at her son. I tried not to snicker but failed in the end earning a glare from Dalton. Danielle was a fashion designer which was artistic. The only one of her children that seems to have got that art bug is Nico who like me loves painting. I knew Dalton was only doing ceramics to be in more classes with me, Dalton wouldn't sign up for art and ceramics is about as easy as art gets in my opinion. But then I do have an artistic talent. Always had since a young age when I was drawing horses running and all that other nice animals. I had an obsession with animals when I was younger and always doodled them. Lets say my teacher always got pretty animals on my work and homework.

"Yes. We'll see how good that talent is when we get to the glazing." I said with a smirk getting ready to throw him under the bus. "We will be glazing animals, trees, suns, and wolves." I said grinning at Danielle who seemed happy. "We ought to have a tea party then." Danielle said as she put a piece of chicken in Isaac's mouth who clapped at the tea party.

'Speaking of tea parties, Lucifer and Death are having one. Lucifer said that you better come or he'll feed you poisoned cupcakes on your birthday.' Satan then snickered when I mentally flipped him off. These demons were so violent if they didn't get their own way. 'Whatever, the cupcakes better be good.' Satan snickered before disappearing once again. "I was told that there is a chance the hybrids could not be just half hellhound half werewolf." Jackson said coming to life after finishing his third chicken parm. "Yes. But I don't know what else they could be there are about ten species of hounds of hell." I answered looking at Dalton's Father. Jackson scared me, he radiated power of an Alpha. I wondered if Dalton would do that one day, he was beginning to but not nearly as much as his Father. "If you do please alert me and give us the most information on them for we can do our best to rid of the threat." Jackson spoke before going back to his food. He also acts so professional while Dalton acts so timid and shy unless pushed over his breaking limit.

'And we all know you dig that. Just grab his face and give a nice kiss on the lips.' Satan was smirking I knew it. "Why don't you go kiss Lilith and bother someone else." I snapped out loud drawing all the attention to me. Isaac laughed and pointed at me, ok now the baby is laughing. Orchid held her hand over her mouth trying not to laugh. Ok this is officially the most embarrassing time of my life. Dalton's eyes were glazed over like they do when they mind mind-link each other. So they were talking about my moment through mind link. 'This is your fault.' 'How is it my fault you are the one that yelled like an idiot?' Andrew was the only one who's eyes really weren't glazed over except for Isaac who was making weird sounds. Soon they were all back to eating. Dalton offered me a smile before going back to his food. Werewolves.
*****************
"What is it you were talking about?" I asked Dalton jumping onto his bed. "What do you mean?" Dalton asked as he brought out some fish food. Walking over to the head of his bed he sprinkled some in feeding his fishes in his bed. "When I yelled out at Satan most of your eyes were glazed over." I said laying on his comfy bed. If it wasn't really weird I'd sleep here daily, his house was beautiful and had top notch furniture hence his rich parents. Most rich kids liked to present money through their car but you could see it in their furniture and sometimes clothes when they weren't wearing hot topic. Danielle made a sweatshirt for Dalton that I was in love with, it was so comfy and I knew why she was a huge fashion designer.

"Well they were mind-linking each other but I was mostly talking to Ash. Ash believes that you hear voices sometimes." Dalton said truthfully. "It was just Satan." I said mentally glaring at the demon king. "If you don't mind me asking. What did Satan say?" Dalton asked. Was I going to tell him? Hell no. "Wouldn't you like to know." I said giving the boy a mischievous smile. With that I got up and began walking. "Isabella tell me." Dalton insisted. Soon I was laughing and running from Dalton. Werewolves.

1255. Hi! So I need a manipulated cover for this book I like the cover I made but I want a Photoshop cover. If any of you know how to download Photoshop please comment or PM me. I have an apple iPhone 4, Samsung tablet, and an ASUS laptop if that helps. And yes I write my stories on my laptop, my laptop is like my baby except my baby's mouse doesn't work right. Until next time my helpful marshmallows'.