:Chapter 35:

:Isabella:

A small smile lit my face as I waited for Dalton to be done in the bathroom. He was taking his beauty time to fix the hair that I had messed up. Thinking about it brought a smirk to my face. This time Dalton came out his crystal blue eyes with the golden flecks. 'The eyes that you can get lost in.'

I rolled my eyes at that. "Look better now since your hands aren't in it?" Dalton asked setting the comb down. He used my brand new comb Orchid got for me. Who cares I have brush still and I wasn't obsessed on how my hair looks. When you hunt your hair gets messy and sometimes bloody. "My hands look awesome hair. You just can't take the sexiness I radiate." I said with a smirk. Dalton sat down on the bed and grabbed my hands.

"You can't take my sexiness." Dalton said lowly his eyes flickering gold. To ruin the weird moment my iPhone went off and he let go. I grabbed it and looked at the text from Derik.

I need you to get over here to Dalton's. I found the hotel where Red Claws is staying. We are going to them. You can bring Dalton or tie him down if decides to tell someone. Don't forget the gag. Sincerely, Derik.

"I'm gonna let you in on another big secret. Derik found the hotel where the Red Claws members are staying. Now your gonna go with me or I'm gonna tie you down on my bed and gag you." I told him seriously. 'Sorta kinky.' Dalton simply stared at me. "That's not the smartest you are rushing in. They could be expecting you." Dalton said as if trying to reason with me. "I am aware. But this a shot to end violence. One less thing to worry about besides hybrids." I told him.

"I don't support it but I'll go with." Dalton said. 'Loyal to the end.' I smiled at him. "Ok my brothers are gonna ask where I'm going you say we are gonna hang out at your place." I whispered to Dalton. Dalton nodded. I went to my dresser and grabbed my pistols and stuck them in my boots. Then I slipped a dagger up my sleeve. One in the back. I put ammo in my jacket and then gave Dalton's a thumbs up.

I handed him a dagger from my collection and he stored it away. "Lets go wolf boy." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him down the stairs. I had grabbed my denim jacket and hid my leather jacket with Dalton's help. 'I will aid you to the best of my will in this. As long as they don't have those damn blockers. I hate those much. It worries me and I fear for you. I rarely fear until I can't get in contact with you.'

That was true. I was Satan's one and only vessel, wasn't gonna be anymore after me. So I might have longevity in the end. Only time will tell. "Where are you two going?" Ryne asked. "We are going out to eat at a fast food place or a restaurant depending on Isabella's mood." Dalton said surprising me with his serious reaction. 'In same boat sister.'

I thought he might laugh or something but he acted completely different then that. "Be back by nine the latest." Enyr said before Ryne could speak. Enyr smiled at us and Ryne glared at Dalton. "Lets go." Dalton said putting an arm around my waist and leading me out. Now I was glaring at him. When we were outside I smacked his arm and he laughed and pulled back.

"If I am going on this death mission I'm getting a least holding your waist." Dalton said as we went to his car. "They'd never expect some random Lamborghini from hunters. Yes we get paid lots but going on a hunting mission with a sports car is very suspicious so they'd never see it coming." I told him as we got in and he started up the car. 'True sister.' 'Stop calling me sister bra.' I am not a bra.' 'Then don't call me a sister.'

Dalton started the car and I searched for the seatbelt frantically. "Isabella relax. This a custom made car not made of fiber glass." Dalton said resting his hand. I shook my head as he pulled out. "Now we are off to sign our death warrants." Dalton said looking at me as he pulled out of the duplex.
*****************
"So this is where they are staying." I said looking at the Viewpoint Hotel & Spa. This was a family run extremely expensive hotel in the neighboring town Viewpoint. Lights shined from the hotel and cars decorated the parking lot. "Yeah I can smell them." Derik said sniffing the air. It was weird getting use to the fact that Derik was a werewolf and had enhanced senses. 'I sorta wish I had that stuff sometimes.' 'You have somewhat enhanced senses.' 'We both do.'