:Chapter 36:

:Dalton:

My head hurt. The last memories were a blur. Going to a hotel, Derik finding his mate then the ambush. God damn Redwolf's. I can't believe I was taken out that fast. I thought I had a least some strength, looks like I was wrong. 'Don't beat yourself up. These are Redwolf's looking wanting an Alpha.' At least Ash was here.

My eyes opened and I took in my surroundings. We were in the hotel room tied up the three chairs. Looks like that was what they were for. Next to me were Isabella and Derik. Bruises lingered Isabella's upper cheek and I growled. Derik had a bruise on his lip and a bite mark near his neck. I felt sympathy rise, that was a dominance bite in human form that was done.

"You are awake." A light voice said. A growl emerged from my chest as a small petite brunette girl walked into the room. She held a bowl of water and a face cloth. She wore leggings and a sweater. "No I'm sleep talking." I told her sarcastically. She glanced at me almost hurt. I sniffed the air and caught a human. Why did Red Claws have a human, were they really that desperate.

The girl dunked the hand towel in the water before walking over to me. She pressed it to my head and a began to growl. Right then the door opened and Akira walked in. "Audrey not that one." Akira said. She jumped before grabbing the wet towel. "I-I'm sorry." Audrey stuttered out as she looked at him. "Relax." Akira said before getting on the bed. Audrey nodded and went to Derik. "Is this your cousin?" Audrey asked Akira the two holding a conversation as if I wasn't here. 'She seems very submissive. And quiet. Why would werewolves need that.' 'To fix their damn pride.'

"Yes." Akira said watching her. Derik has a cousin? "He sorta looks like you." Audrey said tilting her head. "That's the point of cousins." Akira said sarcasm in his voice. Audrey wiped the bruise before walking back and sitting next to Akira. He was much taller than her. "I'm hungry." Audrey stated to him.

"What do you want?" Akira asked. "Subway. A steak and cheese grinder and a pizza." Audrey said almost instantly as if she had it planned. Great while I was tied up they were discussing dinner plans. "I'll get two of each, lovely love." Akira said as he got up. Audrey followed him. "Tell Huro and Song if they ask that I went to get you dinner." Akira said. Audrey nodded. Akira grabbed her head and pressed his lips to her forehead. With that Akira left for subway. "I'll take a meatball sub." I called out.

'Now I want one.' I looked over at a blushing Audrey and then it sunk in. "Your his mate aren't you?" I asked. Audrey looked at me. "So what if I was. It's none of your business." Audrey snapped grabbing the towel and heading towards Isabella. "I wouldn't do that." I called out to her. Audrey ignored me and pressed the damp towel to the bruise on Isabella's cheek. The moment the cold surface touched Isabella's cheek she was up.

She saw the girl and then attempted to get her but was restrained. But that didn't stop from scaring Audrey who jumped back in fear. "Asian." Isabella hissed. "Akira said you liked to insult with the word Asian." Audrey murmured. "I am not Asian." Audrey said before going back to Isabella. 'Is this girl looking for trouble?' 'Maybe.'

Audrey pressed the towel to her cheek and Isabella thrashed around. Then Isabella threw herself forward and Audrey screamed as she jumped back to the bed as Isabella's chair tipped over. I thought it might break but it didn't.

The door flew open and Huro walked in his eyes gold and growling. Huro looked around and saw Isabella's chair on the floor and Audrey on the bed cowering in fear. Isabella laughed as Huro walked up with a huff. He grabbed the back of her chair and slammed it back down. "Audrey where did Akira go?" Huro asked the girl who was rocking herself back and forth.

She calmed down at Akira's name. "He went to get us Subway." Audrey said quietly. Huro nodded. "Scream if she manages to escape. You won't last with her." Huro said with a slight smirk as he went to his room. Audrey looked at everyone. Derik was slowly coming to it letting out groans here and there. Audrey got up and rushed over to the sink and gathered a small cup of water then rushed over towards Derik.